main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Zouka, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Zouka

Zouka Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2015
    Hi there,

It's been a long time since I've been a member of a forum. With the release of the Force Awakens trailer and the digital sale of the Dark Horse Comics recently, I've gotten back into Star Wars greatly (not that I ever left, of course).

Currently reading through a few books that I thought might compliment the movies as I re-watch them (Darth Plagueis, Labyrinth of Evil, and Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader). After finishing those and the prequel movies, I watched the Rebels movie and loved it, so I'm now reading the prequel novel A New Dawn. I'm also thumbing through Tales of the Jedi Omnibus 2.

I look forward to hopefully settling in here, though to be honest the size of the forum is a little daunting right now. The last forum I was on only had a couple of thousand members, and only a couple of hundred regular posters so we all knew each-other.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome have you ever watched the clone wars.

3. Zouka

Zouka Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2015
    I watched the short series by the Samurai Jack creator before Revenge of the Sith came out. I wasn't a fan of the art style of the CGI show, which put me off. I've heard good things, though.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

I can see why that would but you heard correct it is a great show.

5. christ85

christ85 Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2015
    hello every one. I'm new too
    Nice to meet everyone :D

6. PrincessLucyLeia

PrincessLucyLeia Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2015
    Hey,

I'm a newbie too! Nice to meet everyone :)

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Zouka! :)

Yep, this forum is really big, but within a few weeks you'll learn who are the regulars as well. And the more you post the more you'll become a member of this big family, meaning, that you get to know everyone. Of course, first the ones of your favorite boards and slower the other fans. It's worth to stay. You'll see.

Oh, and if you like to meet other fans in RL or some from your region online, then you should check out your local FanForce. :D

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. :)

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Hello to all the new users!