main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by BluegrassTK421, Mar 3, 2015.

1. BluegrassTK421

BluegrassTK421 Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2015
    Just wanted to take a moment to say "Hello!" I'm Bluegrass, and I'm glad to have found my way here! After watching the Season One finale of Star Wars Rebels, I knew that I wanted to find a place to talk with other fans of the show - and fans of Star Wars in general - to geek out about it with.

My earliest introduction to the fandom came thru a VHS copy of the Original Trilogy, and it seemed to blossomed from there. There was a time, back in high school, that I owned just about every Star Wars book that Del Ray had published... At least until the New Jedi Order series came out. I can remember playing one of the early Star Wars computer games - but it's been awhile and I can't remember which. It's possible it was one of the X-Wing series...

At the moment, I've got an entire shelf of my book case dedicated to Star Wars Role-playing games (d20 Star Wars, Star Wars Saga Edition, and now Fantasy Flight Games' take on it). I've played in - and run - more than a few role-playing campaigns. Right next to them are the Essential Guides, and a few of my favorite Dark Horse graphic novels. Part of me hopes Marvel will continue the Agent of the Empire series.

As I said, I'm glad to be here and I look forward to geeking out with y'all!

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello and welcome to JCF. :)

Btw, are you interested in learning the Light side of the Force? If you are, take a swift shuttle to the Guardians of the Light, and check it out a bit. :D

Otherwise, looking forward to be talking to you in other parts of JCF. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Hello and welcome

If you want a place to talk about Rebels and other star wars TV projects come on down to the TV forum hope to see you around.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Bluegrass! :)

You've found the right place to geek out about SW and if you like to get to know a bunch of nice people, just follow the link above to the Guardians of Lights (or simply join any social thread you find around ;) ). :)

You said, you love RPG. Have you found our rpg forum already? There you'll find tons of SW and non-SW games and it's pretty much fun to participate. You'll see! :D

Enjoy your stay! :)