main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Warda Losai, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Warda Losai

Warda Losai Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2015
    Jedi wannabe Warda Losai here. Thank you for admitting me to the Council forums.

I have been a fan of Star Wars since the theatrical debut of New Hope. It's my wish to create an original character for cosplay. I would welcome any and all input in this process. I'm very interested in playing a non-human, male character, possibly a Twi'lek but I am open to other suggestions. I like the look that Hera of Star Wars Rebels has, with the goggles/headpiece.

I am also very interested in crafting my own lightsaber and have been doing considerable research towards that end but have bought nothing yet.

I look forward to spending quite a lot of time here. Thank you in advance for your help.

Losai

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Warda Losai! :)

Is it your fist fictive character? Then I'd go with something that isn't too different from your own character and it should show your interests. If you like Twi'leks, then it's a good choice, especially if it fits to your main characteristics. Why you ask? Because it makes it easier to play it the best way you can (like in RPG). But if you just like to create a costume, then it shouldn't be too difficult to make in the beginning. You'll see, your second dress will be the best. ;)

This said, have you taken a look at our RPG forum or at the costume&props board? There you'll get tons of help and advices. :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

Edit: Btw, you reminded me on my little sewing project which waits for me for a few weeks already...

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome to the boards [:D]

I've developed a few OC's over time good luck with yours

any questions please feel free to ask

4. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Welcome to the boards.
    :)