main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Rataz, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Rataz

Rataz Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2016
    Hi. Im new here but not to SW and This is my first post! Ive liked star wars since ~2004 when I watched the movies OT first then the prequels.

My favorite sw games are swbf1 swbf2 ,Jedi knight series, kotor, xwing+tie series in no order.

I have been a member of swbf3.net for a few years but it was time to migrate to a new community.

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy you're time here. Have you ever read any of the novels or comics? :)

3. Absolutly Nothing

Absolutly Nothing Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2016
    Hi I'm also new have no idea if I'm supposed to post here.

Jag4Me likes this.
  4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hi Absolutly Nothing - welcome. Read the pinned posts and you'll find all sorts of details to help you navigate. :)

5. Absolutly Nothing

Absolutly Nothing Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2016
    Thank you very much.

Jag4Me likes this.
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    My pleasure. :) Have fun!

7. Rataz

Rataz Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2016
    Yes I have! I read all the SW novels and comics I come across in the library (except the easy readers). Reading has helped keep my interest in SW over the years. My favorite SW author is Timothy Zahn. I've found SW novels usually pretty good or good enough.

Jag4Me likes this.
  8. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'm very fold of the Zahn novels too. :) Be sure and visit the EU Community, there you'll find fan clubs and a social thread to visit. Hope to see you there.

9. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll find yourself at home with other gamers here!