main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by David Grey, Apr 5, 2016.

1. David Grey

David Grey Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2016
    I'm a newbie here! big fan of Star Wars since Empire Strikes Back, I do films and visual effects and photoshop work, any place to talk Star Wars film stuff?

What do you think of this Photoshop work, What can I do to enhance it? its by brother as a Sith Lord, should his eyes be red or cold? we want to do a Star Wars film. thanks guys!

How to insert a image from google pictures? cheers.

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi David! Welcome to the Boards.

Yes, we do have Fan Films forums, right up your street; but I'm on my phone at the mo', so cannot give you a link.

Look around a bit, won't be hard to find.

I would normally countenance against giving full names on the internet...unless that is a pseudonym, in which case, kudos!

For me, Sith eyes should be red. Especially if they have been swimming.

3. David Grey

Apr 5, 2016
    Hi Sith-I-5

Thanks for the reply, I noticed here you don't use reply quotes so I wont use them.

I tried the linking my photo before from google images which is my account and pasted the code on my last post and pressed the image button and inserted the url code but nothing showed up? I will find out anyway, how to display a image in a post.

Thanks for the direction to Fan Film, I will check it out and wont use real names in my posts, My profile name is not my real name but a name from Metal Gear Solid lol.

Thanks again :)

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  4. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome!
    I don't do any visual effects or filming but I like photo editing!

David Grey likes this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello David Grey

Instructions for using links can be found in the Help area. Also, check under Fan Activities for Fan Art and Film Boards. :)
    I hope to see you around!

David Grey likes this.
  6. David Grey

Apr 5, 2016
    Hi Lady Belligerent!

Thanks for for the info, I found it!

See ya around too..

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  7. David Grey

Apr 5, 2016
    Hi Halle Dray!

Yeah I love doing visual art work in Photoshop but my real skill is in After Effects and Autodesk Maya.

but here is a photo of my brother in a Sith Look with cold eyes before I move over to the Fan Fiction section.

Im changing the eyes to red later since that's the real Sith evil look.

[​IMG]

thanks for the reply, see ya around.

Halle Dray likes this.
  8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    David Grey

To post a picture, something to try:

Get the web address of your picture;

Type [ img ] in front of the address, and [/ img ] after the address, with the spaces taken out; that ought to make your picture appear.

Aaaannnddd, you appear to have done it. Gave me a bit of a jump, as the pic wasn't there before I started writing my post, then was suddenly staring at me when I posted.

9. David Grey

Apr 5, 2016

I found it thanks Sith-I-5!

Yeah it I uploaded to a free image site not Google images? Google doesn't give you the direct link for some reason.

Cheers!

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    You are welcome. If you are going to be frequenting Fan Fiction, I may see you in there.

I have only been a regular in there for a few months.

David Grey likes this.