main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by CORRAN1980, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CORRAN1980

CORRAN1980 Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey, I am brand new. I live in Chapel Hill. So is Raleigh Grande or any other Theater selling advanced tickets on the 3rd?

2. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey there CORRAN1980! :D Welcome to our little section of the boards. ;) :D

I'm not sure about the advanced tickets... hopefully! :)

3. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    I'm going to the Grande today to pick up tickets for Spider-Man, so I will ask if they have an idea yet on when tickets are coming out.

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Yo, Corran,
    I've been in touch with ALL Consolodated theatres. They don't even know when the shows are going to be run. I'm expecting to hear from Crossroad's in Cary management on Monday as to when advance tix will be on sale.

Several things are certain. 1. All Consolidated theatres will have the same movie times. That means Raleigh Grand, Crossroads in Cary, and Southpoint. 2. Only one day of camping out for advance tix will be allowed at Raleigh Grand due to safety concerns. 3. The booking distributor tells them when they can show the movies. 4. Consolidated updates their computers so that they will allow tix to be sold. 5. Tix are then sold. It could be we find out Monday, or it could be as late as next Thursday before advance tix will be sold. I just don't know, but as soon as I do, everone here will be informed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.