main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Hello

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lucky_Charms, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    Heeh :) It'll get better. She'll get her energy back in her second but the hunger will only get worse ;) I eat at least once ever couple of hours. Not big portions mind you, but I feel like I'm eating like a horse.

MJA

2. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Speaking of Klaus, how is our favorite Royal Guard? [face_devil]

3. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mar 8, 2002
    Doing well and still not waiting on me hand and foot. I think you need to have a talk with him Obey.

MJA

;)

4. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'm surprised that you don't have him properly trained yet, MJA. ;)

Shocked, even. ;) [face_devil]

5. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    See Lucky we are all like one big happy disfunctional family here.

For the purpose of a story a friend and I read What to expect when you are expecting. I don't think I will be doing that anytime soon. My sister is trying but to no avail.I told her I would be there for the birth when she does get pregnant though. I am just going to feel like a dork doing a Lamaze (spelling?) class not pregnant and alone. :)

6. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    Sistine Tell your sister to try the Clear Choice fertility monitor. They are about $200 at Walgreens or other drug stores. 3 people tolds us about it and that it worked the first month they tried. Same with us. We were kind of trying for six months but to no avail. The first month we used it she got prenant. Its the best $200 you can spend.

7. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mar 8, 2002
    Even cheaper. Buy the Clear Plan Easy Fertility testing sticks. Cost us about 23 bucks at Walgreens. Just as effective and worked the first month out and a WHOLE LOT EASIER on the pocket book :)

MJA

8. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I'm not from Phoenix (I just like to pretend I am :D), but welcome aboard! :cool:

~*~Bria

9. Lucky_Charms

Lucky_Charms Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    Thanks Bria and Everyone :)

10. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002

Thank you, I sent her a link to this page so she could read your input greatly appreciated.
    :)

11. Bria

May 15, 1999
    No problem, Lucky_Charms. :) Feel free to come and visit Minnesota any time you would like. :cool: That goes for any of you Phoenix folk. :D

~*~Bria

12. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    What part of Minn???

13. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mar 8, 2002
    Minnesota!!! VIKINGS!!!

Sorry, got football on the brain...

MJA

14. Bria

May 15, 1999
    The best part of Minnesota... the home of the MN FF... Minneapolis. Most members (including myself) are from the 'burbs.

In fact... the Vikings headquarters are in *my* town. :cool: About a mile or so from where I work. Go me! :D Heh, the PGA was just in Chaska which is only a shout and holler away. ;)

Really though, anybody visits, I'll try to get something going. PtrsonsZOO came to town from Denver and had some time to blow and so I arranged for a few of us in the MNFF met up with her for lunch at Planet Hollywood in the Mall of America, and then we went to the Lego Yoda display. Sadly though... Lego Yoda has moved on. :_|

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.