Hello!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by ewbaker, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewbaker Jedi Padawan

Hello all. First time poster. I had no idea Rocky Mount had a Fan Force chapter! Wonderful! I'm from the Sandy Cross community so I'm just a stones throw from RM. My wife and I are HUGE Star Wars fans. Now we have our three year old into it. Hope to be able to post here often.
  2. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome. We haven't been hear very long, but we're growing fast. Hope you can make it to one of the meetings some time.
  3. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Welcome aboard! In fact, we have a meeting coming up Sept. 28th at Gardners in Rocky Mount! Feel free to join us, and meet the Rocky Mount chapter!
  5. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to our and now your Fan Force community :). Hope to see you both at the meeting at the end of the month. "At last the circle is now complete..."

On a side note... An old sect thought long ago to have been wiped out emerges from the shadows... coming soon an original story by none other than yours truly... The Yadak.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Arent they something like Jedi Jehovah's Witnesses or something? I thought I had heard of the Yadak used in that context before, but I am not sure... :)
  7. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4

/ponders "Just thinking about dismemberment doesn't make one evil... does it?"

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  8. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Um... uh... um...

Thats not fair! LOL!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.