main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello?

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by BroodMcEto, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Um... are we still here?

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
  3. Jaina02

Jaina02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 1999
    I'm here too! I'm trying to recruit some ACU people too!

4. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Jake? Harlan? David? You guys still around?

Glad to see you here, Jaina.

5. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm still here! Sorry I haven't been able to post lately. I've talked to Harlan a few times and we're both pretty busy. I'll run by Starbucks sometime soon.

6. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I'm here. At least I think I am here. I might be someplace else. If anyone sees me anywhere wandering lost please let me know.

Actually it has been very busy around here. I worked the balloon fest last weekend and have been busy at school getting report cards and a bunch of other paperwork stuff finished.

Harlan

7. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Cool. Cool. Busy Busy. I've been busy, ending week 2 of RMT training. I'm in Dallas this weekend for a class, be back sat.

Maybe, since it has cooled a bit, we can have our official 3rd meeting at harlan's for some RPing? I haven't done it in a long time and it sounds fun, or miniatures...

Jaina, you down with that? I know Harlan and David are cool... (I hope)...

later.

8. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Are y'all planning on coming to Plano for the Comicon ?[face_plain]

The trip could be your 3rd event, and something for us to celebrate over dinner together :D

9. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    I will be at Comicon. Not sure if I will be up Sat. or Sun. I will let you all know what day I am coming up.

Harlan

10. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    The RPG sounds cool. My garage is still not ready for the miniatures game yet. Hopefully it will be ready soon. We can still RPG though.

Harlan

11. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    I'll be in SA this next weekend... So unless they decide to switch cities...

12. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    What's the date for the Comicon????

13. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    THis weekend. October 11-13. They have added Peter Mayhew and Ray Park to the guest list as well as Carrie Fisher. Here is the web address for the show. http://www.scifiexpo.com/

Harlan

14. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    DFW FanForce will be hosting a costume contest at the Comicon, as well as having a FanForce table and dinner Saturday evening!

Hope to see y'all there...I'll be in my Obi-Wan get-up :D

15. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Reporting front and center... I've been on personal leave. Actually I spoke to Harlon not too long ago and explained the situation. Just a lot of work and I forgot my password but obviously i found it. Hey Harlon... whatever happened to that one crazy lady that was dancing with the Santa at Ricks? I tried to mess with her but she started talking about the "devil" and the power of "Jesus Cristo" and He's coming back in 2003. I just restated the first amendment and left. Anyway, I'm back and my Work hours have been cut from 65 a week to 40 so I will try to be a more productive member of this chapter. By the way, I have a buddy that just moved to Abilene from Austin. He used to work for me at the Chilis but now he works at the one by the mall. I am going to tell him about this deal we have going here.

16. Yoda525907

Yoda525907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2002
    Cool good to meet you Irby. We haven't met yet but my name is Dave. I don't know if you have noticed but we have scheduled our next meeting on the 11th and I look forward to seeing you there.

Dave.

17. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Welcome back, Jake! I look forward to seeing more of you at the meetings. Dave's our City Rep now cuz we're official. Glad to see you back on the boards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.