main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HELLOOOOOO!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by BrianMan, Dec 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrianMan

BrianMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2000
    IS ANYBODY HERE?

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    "If you post it, they will come..."

Don't worry, BrianMan. I'm sure there are a few Winston-Salem SW fans out there, just waiting for someone else to post first. Even more will come out of the woodworks once the Ep. II trailer hits the theaters and SW is on everyone's mind. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

3. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Hey BrianMan, hang in there. It just takes some time for everyone to convert over to the new boards.

4. leiat70

leiat70 Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2000
    whats up W-S SW fans, EP2 is coming! be nice if EP1 came out on dvd before its here! no chance!

5. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Last I heard, it will be a while before any of the four SW movies currently out will be on DVD. We'll probably see E2/3 both in theaters first.

6. elanrai

Dec 6, 2000
    Unfortunately, I believe you are right.

7. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    I think that is so.

8. Pinback

Pinback Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Could be worth the wait...?

Anybody mind if a slightly displaced Yankee joins the discussion?

9. Ben-Kushaan_Exile

Ben-Kushaan_Exile Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2000
    Fan film looking for extras, Kushaan Exile: Dark Horizon... go to http://www.kushaanexile.lookscool.com to contact us about being part of the ever growing cast...

10. elanrai

Dec 6, 2000
    Looks like a nice film on the way. I like the website too! Wished I could be of assistance, but NC is quite a way from Nashville. We are working on our own as well. Check it out:

http://www.questforvengeance.com/

11. Atak

Atak Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2001
    Helloooooooo!!! Yourself. I currently live outside of Rockingham, NC. but travel to WS often to visit my parents. I would be very interested in being involved in any present or future fan films you might be making or other story-lines you might be exploring. Thanks!

Atak

12. BrianMan

Jul 16, 2000
    Wow, somebody IS here. Um, we still need some actors and such, so if you want to help just drop me a line at BRIAN007A@aol.com.

13. sidious75x

sidious75x Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2001
    We are growing in number. Oh by the way, High Point in the house, let's go get a cold one.

Public Service Announcement.

DO NOT BID ON STAR WARS DVD's ON EBAY.

100% bootleg
    100% horrible.

WASSSSUP!!!
    When Clones Attack, a new Fox Family reality show hosted by Ewan McGregor.

For all those in the Charlotte area, all the EFC theatres that get EP2 on May 22nd will be selling tickets a week in advance.

14. BrianMan

Jul 16, 2000
    Hey, new link for you all:
    www.triumviratefilms.net

The leader in North Carolina Fan Films. Of course, we don't have any competition. Oh well...

15. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    i'm here. but i have no pride for winston, i tell ya. yeah, we did the Wynnsong thing back in '99 but The Grande is in greensboro now and boyyyyy is it good. Wynnsong may be for like, 4th or 5th showings, but at least the first 3 will be camping out at the grande.
    high point in the house, yo. i work at broke hollow mall.
    yo, let's just scrap this winston thing and form a Triad. you know it's the best thing to do. : )

16. BrianMan

Jul 16, 2000
    Bah, who needs equality when you're on top! He he he he, just kidding.

Just for a note, on triumviratefilms.net we have just released a new short comedy film, Pokey Pokey. It's very, very funny, and the response has been overly positive. Any comments would be appreciated greatly.

17. BrianMan

Jul 16, 2000
    Er, addendum to the above note. Apparently somebody down in Wilmington does some fan films, too. The more the merrier!

18. TB3306

TB3306 Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2002
    glad to see NC coming togather, im in NC with about 35 others, we all do the 501st thing and would love to get with you guys and troop in up some time

www.501stnc.com

Sean -TB3306

19. swag1138

swag1138 Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    Greetings.

Yeah, I camped out with Vink for EP1, and will be doing so again, wherever he camps out most likely.

I like the Wynnsong (but I havent been to the Regal in GBoro or the Grand in High Point) and I have a misguided loyalty to Vink and that crowd.

Perhaps he will lead me to my doom? Perhaps we will be a ruling council of the galaxy one day? Perhaps I should stop taking caffine pills and antidepressants at the same time? I DONT KNOW!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH

20. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    >Yeah, I camped out with Vink for EP1, and will be doing so again, wherever he camps out most likely.

well, the decision isn't mine and mine alone. a vote will be held. a decision will be made. i've got no problem with the grande. i've got no problem with the wynnsong. it's just have major preferences for the regal.

>I like the Wynnsong (but I havent been to the Regal in GBoro or the Grand in High Point) and I have a misguided loyalty to Vink and that crowd.

you got your cities backwards, bro. and it seems my jedi mind trick has embedded itself your jawa brain for life. :)

>Perhaps he will lead me to my doom? Perhaps we will be a ruling council of the galaxy one day? Perhaps I should stop taking caffine pills and antidepressants at the same time? I DONT KNOW!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH

hehe. no comment...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.