main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC HELP a Fellow Star Wars fan!

Discussion in 'Community' started by nnaydolem, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Hey all! Melody from the Rocky Mountain FanForce. We have a fellow Star Wars Fan who needs some social media help. She has moved back to Denver from Dallas and UHaul has all of her stuff still! why i am posting this here...a lot of it...is her STAR WARS COLLECTIBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have been COOKING in the hot Texas heat! They were picked up on 6/22 and was promised to be delivered to her home by 7/6. Here is it the 17th and nothing has happened.

she rented a POD from them and it's the horror story from hell! i am not joking...here is the KICKER, i went on to Twitter to help her out, she is obviously distraught...they BLOCKED me because i was trying to find a resolution.

Let's reach out to uhaul's facebook page...i have a thread started...www.facebook.com/uhaul under "See All" Help Jana (darth_tofu) get her stuff back & some sort of actual resolution! Hopefully it hasn't all melted!!!

BTW you can read her very kind letter to Uhaul asking for some type of help on the Facebook page, i posted it there for folks to read. Thanks so much!!!!

[​IMG]

2. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Give her stuff back, kthxbye.

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Going to lock this thread as it's decidedly a bad idea to use these boards for this sort of thing. We don't do coordinated business harassment, even if it is for a good cause. Perhaps try with your friends or people you personally know, but you can't do it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.