main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Help about JEDI in RPG world

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jareffs, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jareffs

jareffs Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2009
    Hello everyone, I am new here and I am here because I need your help and counsel about JEDI.

I have seen all 6 movies and an animated movie, and I am watching animated series, have read all comics so far but haven't read any star wars novel..

Now I am starting to play star wars saga edition, I am rolling JEDI for first time, I was roll playing star wars saga before but never played JEDI.. So if you can give me some basic about it (your opinion)about what is relationship between JEDI and SITH, as a JEDI do I always fight SITH to the death, do I try to arrest him and bring him to prison and that kind of stuff ?
    I know that SITH hate JEDI and they want to kill them, they wont allow to be taken alive, they are deceptive and not to be trusted...but should I roll play JEDI like that ? In fight JEDI vs SITH do JEDI hold beck or they go all out on them so they can purge galaxy of SITH evil ?

Hope you will give me your opinion, anything you write will help me roll play my JEDI better :)

My the force be with you all ;))))

St. Edit: Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, this sort of thread doesn't really belong on the roleplaying board. You might want to try the Role Playing Resource forum and in particular the Character Designer's Guild. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.