main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help! Anyone that owns the DVD release of Episode 1, I have a question.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Jan 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hi. I am writing a story for Tales from Boonta Eve on Ratts Tyrell. But before I can do so, I have a question I need answered.

I think he had three kids with his wife in the sidelines. Could anyone help me out by giving me all the basics you can about his family? Whether the children were boys or girls, what they were doing, anything? I odn't remember, and I odn't own the DVD.

Thanks for any help.

(P.S. If you don't remember who Ratts Tyrell is, he is the little blue guy that is really short, only about half Anakin's height, and he looks kind of like a conehead, and he waves to his family on the sidelines. He's a racer, and he hits an outcropping in the cave making a big explosion. It's in the expanded pod race. Thanks!)

2. Daughter_Of_TheForce

Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    It's been a while since I've watched it. I do remember the two-headed announcer said the wife had just come out of the hospital, and she was holding the baby.

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks. I remember that part....now if I could only remember the rest...

4. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    [runs in, and skids to a halt]
    Hi Master, I've got the DVD. There's one girl and one boy [at least that's what I think they are...] and a baby, whose gender remains a mystery to me.
    What else do u need to know; I'll check...

[waits]

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks Kat!

Okay, one of them has a toy I believe, what does it look like, and coudl you describe their clothes?

6. TwilightKat

Nov 12, 2001
    The mother was wearing a straw sombrello-like[sp?] hat with a hole in the top where the 'cone part' of her head fit through. It's got an orange bow on the front. she's wearing a rusty red top [sleeveless], and a dirty-white wraparound materiel. It resembles what a sumo wrestler would wear. Brown ankle things like socks but without the sole; no shoes. An orange belt with a blue buckle/symbol, and with a purse [or something that looks like one] on her left hip on it...and under that a wide sash-like thing - and I do mean *wide* - which is an even 'dirtier' white.

The two older kids are wearing matching rusty orange tops [sleeveless], matching miniture versions of their mother's 'sumo thing'. What I think is the boy, has a medium-green, wide sash. The girl has a purplish-pink one. No shoes, and no belt.
    The 'girl' is more rotund and is holding 2 toy pod-racers; one with orange engines in her right hand, one with black engines in her left.
    _________

The baby is wearing a version of the 'sumo thing', and a dark pink 'sash'.

They all have blue eyes. Right before the race begins the girl covers her eyes with the toys and then glances up again. She's about to cry but trying not to and is to the left of her mother. Boy's on the right and burrows into his mother's side. You can imagine the expression that the mother had...

[wry face] and I did this while playing it and pausing it at the relevant points. Sorry - but I don't have *that* good of a memory...[face_mischief]

I tried to be thorough. If u need anymore, pm me or see me on yahoo or aim.

[face_love] ur Shadowan

ps: [does a jig] I'm seeing Black Hawk Down tomorrow...:)

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks shadowan!

DON'T MENTION ANY OF EWAN'S MOVIES TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I WILL HURT SOMEONE!!!

You want to know the lists of his movies that I've seen, even though he's my fav actor?

TPM
    Emma

THAT'S IT!

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SEE ANYTHING PG-13 OR ABOVE, AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH REGULAR TV, ONLY PG OR BELOW MOVIES.

AND I'M 16!!!

so step lightly, Kat-girl.

P.S. don't take any of that personally.

8. TwilightKat

Nov 12, 2001
    [hides under maths book] so mentioning Moulin Rouge is out then? [pales] Oops!

[runs off shouting] but I can tell u everything that happens and it's illegal to inflict pain on ur Shadowan!

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ka-at......treading thin ice!

My friend told me all about MR....but I still want to see it so bad..... *sniff*

Illegal? No. Unethical? Maybe. Against the Shadows code? Probably. Fun? You bet!

j/k.

Alright, I won't hurt you, dear shadowan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.