HELP! comics...

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Daanyani, Sep 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daanyani Jedi Padawan

Hey All!
    Does anyone know of a good comic book store in Portland or maybe Gresham, in the area?
    Some help would be great! Thanks! :)
  2. DevanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    On that note.. I've just been in Portland for a month now, and was wondering where you buy your Star Wars toys (other than online, that is). The few Targets, KB Toys.. etc I've been too were poorly stocked. Any ideas?
  3. Raiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    There is alot of places, I know two of them, sorry... don't remember there names though. :)
    -Raiden
  4. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    I know this might not be to much of help, but they have pretty ok comic book stores in salem and corvallis areas. cant help with portland though, sorry ;)
  5. Rakima_55 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Milwaukie is the home of Dark Horse Comics, but I dunno if they sell 'em or not.
  6. Erin_Hart Jedi Knight

star 1
    In Portland, there's Things From Another World. They're affiliated with Dark Horse so they usually have tons of their comics (including the SW ones) and they have a lot of collectibles too. I'm not sure which is closer to you but if you look in the yellow pages you should be able to find one.

They also have a website. www.tfaw.com if you want to look there (the site might list the stores).

You can get trade paperbacks of the comics (if they have them) at Powells books. Which is at 1005 W Burnside (you can check out their website www.powells.com but they don't put EVERYTHING they have up on the site)

Hope this helps :)

Erin
  7. DarthJason Jedi Padawan

Try INTERZONE COMIX in gresham, at 120 Miller off Powell in downtown Gresham. We'll be willing to set up a box for you to make sure you'll get all the Star Wars Comics you need. We just fgot in the 2 Attack of The Clones comics. They look really cool.
  8. Currald Jedi Padawan

My preferred shop is Excalibur comics, on SE Hawthorne around 30th. Very nice selection there.
  9. Darth_Kev Jedi Padawan

Yep... Interzone Comics in Gresham suits me just fine. I don't need to make a jump to hyperspace or navigate any asteroid fields to get there. They have all that I need and then some... ;)

Check the place out and choose for yourself. I did and I have been really happy with the shop on all levels.
  10. oregonjedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you still need help with comics in the portland area, I would be happy to help. feel free to email me at: marvelguy@msn.com
    -B
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.