main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Oregon HELP! comics...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Daanyani, Sep 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daanyani

Daanyani Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2001
    Hey All!
    Does anyone know of a good comic book store in Portland or maybe Gresham, in the area?
    Some help would be great! Thanks! :)

2. DevanJedi

DevanJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 1999
    On that note.. I've just been in Portland for a month now, and was wondering where you buy your Star Wars toys (other than online, that is). The few Targets, KB Toys.. etc I've been too were poorly stocked. Any ideas?

3. Raiden

Raiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    There is alot of places, I know two of them, sorry... don't remember there names though. :)
    -Raiden

4. Melarn Tecc

Melarn Tecc Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    I know this might not be to much of help, but they have pretty ok comic book stores in salem and corvallis areas. cant help with portland though, sorry ;)

5. Rakima_55

Rakima_55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2002
    Milwaukie is the home of Dark Horse Comics, but I dunno if they sell 'em or not.

6. Erin_Hart

Erin_Hart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2002
    In Portland, there's Things From Another World. They're affiliated with Dark Horse so they usually have tons of their comics (including the SW ones) and they have a lot of collectibles too. I'm not sure which is closer to you but if you look in the yellow pages you should be able to find one.

They also have a website. www.tfaw.com if you want to look there (the site might list the stores).

You can get trade paperbacks of the comics (if they have them) at Powells books. Which is at 1005 W Burnside (you can check out their website www.powells.com but they don't put EVERYTHING they have up on the site)

Hope this helps :)

Erin

7. DarthJason

DarthJason Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    Try INTERZONE COMIX in gresham, at 120 Miller off Powell in downtown Gresham. We'll be willing to set up a box for you to make sure you'll get all the Star Wars Comics you need. We just fgot in the 2 Attack of The Clones comics. They look really cool.

8. Currald

Currald Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    My preferred shop is Excalibur comics, on SE Hawthorne around 30th. Very nice selection there.

9. Darth_Kev

Darth_Kev Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    Yep... Interzone Comics in Gresham suits me just fine. I don't need to make a jump to hyperspace or navigate any asteroid fields to get there. They have all that I need and then some... ;)

Check the place out and choose for yourself. I did and I have been really happy with the shop on all levels.

10. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    If you still need help with comics in the portland area, I would be happy to help. feel free to email me at: marvelguy@msn.com
    -B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.