main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

help exporting to dv cam

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by QbnJedi, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QbnJedi

QbnJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    This is pretty important cause its for a school project. I am using Premiere 6.5 and was able to capture fine with Dv control and everything. Now my problem is exporting back to the cam. I cant seem to get it working. I am using a Canon Elura 40 mc. Any help is welcome thanks.

2. Jankster

Jankster Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2002
    To tell you the truth, I use Microsoft Movie Maker for capturing and exporting back to my camera. What you have to remember though is to save the file you want to export as a DV AVI, then put it in the timeline for the movie. I had to put an extra title thing in the front to get the whole thing up though. The extra title didn't get transfered for some reason, but before that it cut off the first four second of what I wanted to capture. Just something to keep in mind. Anyway, if you have Windows Movie Maker (it comes with ME and XP if you have that system), you can transfer it that way. The quality came out all right for me. There were some noticeable artifacts, but if it's just for school, I don't think anyone will mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.