** Help FF-UK:South the easy and free way! **

Discussion in 'South' started by lukesgirlie, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukesgirlie Jedi Knight

star 5
    Thanks to timbolton the great we now have A4 and A5 posters advertising the south. Unfortunatly, photobucket doesn't seem too keen on me uploading them, therefore I must put a plea out to anyone and everyone in the south to PM/Email/MSN me for a copy of the poster.

Hopfully we will have quite a few printed for C9, so if you dont have a printer yourself you should be able to get a few off me if you're coming. However anyone who can print them out, please do. My printer is dying :(

I'm sure all Tim's hard work wont have been wasted and the south can reach its full potential, but only with everyone's help :)
  2. moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South

star 6
    I can host it on teh internets. You'll need to email it to me, my address is in my profile. :)
  3. lukesgirlie Jedi Knight

star 5
  4. moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South

star 6
  5. lukesgirlie Jedi Knight

star 5
    Thank you Rachel :)

If people wouldn't mind, could they tell us when they're put posters up, just so we know where abouts is being covered already. Thank you :)
  6. DewbackRider88 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Dont think i have access to a printer that would accomadate that size poster

:( sorry
  7. moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South

star 6
    The normal poster size is only A4. When you got to print it just change the page setup to 'shrink to fit' or whatever it is and it'll print on a single page. :)
  8. DewbackRider88 Jedi Padawan

star 4

My skinny *** thats A4!

Its bloody huge!

But ill do the 'shrink to fit' thing, get some black and white ones done tomorrow at school
  9. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    I like on the Kent border, which is part of the South :p

So I'd be happy to hand out posters and flyers and whatnot if you want :D
  10. timbolton Jedi Master

star 5
    I'll stick it back in PhotoShop and have a peek, how much £££ do I get if it tells me it's A4 (29.7cm X 21cm) and I show you a screenshot? :p

But even the A4 size is a little bit more than normal printers like - so shrink to fit will do nicely ;)

Edit: *runs for cover* I blame PS, it has resized!!!! I worked on the ****er atthe right size all the way thru, and last minute it lets me down. Musta been the pixies and the gremlin in my comp! Honest *runs* I'll resend the right size to Serena later, we can sort it out. Sorry, I hate when PS resizes things.
  11. lukesgirlie Jedi Knight

star 5
    Has anyone managed to get any posters up yet?
  12. Cobranaconda Jedi Master

star 7
    I need ink. And paper. And money.
  13. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    Do none of you people have printers at home?

I can print out any number I wish
    But someone will have to send me a copy of the posters, since neither of the links on this page work
  14. lukesgirlie Jedi Knight

star 5
    My printer is always going mental...I think I got chocolate in it once [face_blush]

I'm gonna have a go later today though, see what the results like. And when I find my password, I'll upload them on my photobucket :)
  15. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    I just got the poster from Tim
    So now I can start mass printing :D

All I have to do now is find places in Kent near to me that i can actually put the posters up in :p
  16. marte Jedi Master

star 4
    ...one can always print b&w a4 for places like uni, where it will be torn down by the student union within a day anyway...
  17. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    Internet cafes and big sci-fi stores like Forbidden Planet are probably the best place to give them out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.