main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Help for a FanFilm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gallith, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    :eek: you're only 16?! No WAY! I'm OUT of here!

;) lol, shyeah, and monkeys might fly outta my butt said wayne!

I was well aware of the fact and am completely cool with it :D

sarah: could you talk to void and get him to give us that unlimited edit time? that would be sweet ;)

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well now, you have the blue name... :D

3. Gallith

Gallith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Guess who's back...

Yup, me. Bout 49 pounds fatter (jk).
    Free food... 7 days... Room service...

Let me go back!!!

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I'm jealous... I get to go back to school tomorrow... lousy food, bad company, and school work :p Yuck.

5. Gallith

Jun 9, 2002
    So, I'm almost done building my camera dolly. It's lookin good... Just a few minor modifications left.

Bad news. My dad is a LtCol. in the Air Force. A year ago he went on a remote to Iceland with a promise from a couple generals that he would come back here at the end of his tour. Well, the really important guys upstairs says they need him to fly because of his experience and combat hours and so forth. This means there is an 80% chance I will be moving before July.

There are still a couple guys trying to get him back here, but it doesn't look good. So the way I see it, we have three options:

1) abandon the whole project
    2) have someone else take over
    3) get crackin and get the filming done before then.

I don't know about you, but I'd much rather go with number 3. Let me know what you think.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I know what it's like to be a military brat... so if there's anything you need... feel free to ask.

This weekend, if I can get my room straignted up I can try and start on the story boards. :D

7. Gallith

Jun 9, 2002
    What is the earliest everyone can meet here in the Springs? I'd like to get started ASAP, so I want to have a couple meetings with cast/crew and start filming.

Until then, we can get props, costumes, storyboards, and script changes done.

As long as we film before I leave, everything should be ok. I can do post-production wherever I move off to. :(
    They might even let me fly back for a premiere party or something (doubt it).

EDIT: Yay! I think I just found another camera. It sounds nice, but I'm a little skeptical... We'll see. He's gonna bring it over later today.

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Um... well since I'm in Wyoming right now, it may be a while before I can meet you all. :(

However I can work on the story boards and stuff and scan them onto the computer and put them on the internet.

9. Gallith

Jun 9, 2002
    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have some 2" PVC I could have, or know where I can get some for cheap? I've completed my dolly, but only have a 10' track. And of course, I have run out of money... After I get the track longer, I'm going to make a crane attachment for it (another $30).

10. Gallith

Jun 9, 2002
    Ok. 100% sure I'm moving this summer. As soon as I know exactly when I'm leaving, I know whether or not to do the fanfilm. I definately want to start filming in mid-late April. Is this OK for everyone?

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ok, this all may not go that well for me then. April I'll still be in school. And in late June I may be leaving for Maine. I might be working at a summer camp up there.

However, end of May and into June I will have absolutly nothing to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.