Help for the european fanforce week end in Paris

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Kendra, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendra Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry if the topic already existed, I didn't find it...
    So should I have created an unuseful topic, please don't shout just show me the good one ;)
    A little frenchie is lost in this broad board [face_laugh]

So I would like to give son information for those who will be present for the week end :

For Those who come by plane, landing in Charles de Gaulle Airport and go to the hotel Boromée Street in the 15th district :
    Take rer line B until ?Denfert Rochereau?station, the terminus of this line can be St Remy les Chevreuses or Robinson or also Orly (because of the different branches) it doesn?t matter as you get off the train in Denfert Rochereau to change.
    At Denfert Rocherau station take line 6 until ?Sèvres Lecourbe? station, the terminus must be the ?Charles de Gaulle Etoile? station. ?Sèvres Lecurbe? seems to be the nearest station from the hotel.

At each change make sure the train you are taking does stop at your station. Instead of taking several metro tickets it could be cheaper and more convenient to buy a ?Paris visite? pass that lasts one week end. For those who?d like to go to Disneyland you need a ticket that allows you to travel trough several areas, so an ?area 1 pass? is not enough to go to Marne la Vallée where the park is. You can find some information about the subway at www.citefutee.com .There you can find the fares and location maps.
    For those who have never taken the subway, don?t hesitate to ask me some questions by PM or mail. If you need a map with the way (the journey ?) marked in colour I can also help you. I was lost the first time I went to Paris, but I do speak French ! So if you have any trouble to read the subway?s website I may translate it into English if necessary.
    Good luck !
  2. MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Making a new thread for details like that is a good idea. I'll add links for maps later :)
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    And what do you think is the easiest and cheapest way for us? :)

Now we know where we want to go and could plan it better. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.