main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help getting started...

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Connemara, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    I am prolly not the first to post a similar topic here, but ahhhmmmm...I have the ideas, I might even be able to write scripts, but there's a lot more to it than that. Here's basically what I'm looking for (and if there's already a thread with the relevent info/links whatever, sorry to be redundant, please refer me there):

Where does one find the sounds to mix in an audio drama?

What are the best, but affordable, programs that can be used to mix sounds? My friend is going to give me one to start with anyway, but if it isn't real good quality I might eventually buy somethin, if I get seriously into audio drama.

Basically, are there any general guidelines to the creation of scripts and the actual program in an audio drama?

My only past expereince is I was cast in a production directed by a real amateur who was an aquaintance of mine. The script had genuine possibilities, but the director got bored and dropped it before it was actually aired (and trust me, that is STILL a sore spot with me), so I know absolutely nothing about producing an audio drama, working with the other guy only gave me enough of a taste to interest me, without giving me any knowledge. So please be kind and patient to this newb, and give me a little guidance?

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
  3. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey, thanks man! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.