main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help here!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Okay, I wanna get all the Alaskan fans to get together and have a meeting, but unfortinatly, I'm only 11. I can't be a City Rep or anything, yet I would really like to do something... [face_plain] I mean, what excatly oould we do? I know Mace-Windo wants to be are city rep (Anchorage) but nobody's replied to him I don't think. Help??? ?[face_plain]
    Thanks!

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Well Yoda, I feel your pain. We have several hundred on our email list, but sometimes have trouble getting 5 people to a meeting. Here are a few suggestions.

- If they have emails in their signatures, try emailing people that have previously posted in the forum to let them know about an upcoming meeting or event, and ask them to post on the boards. I'm not suggesting you pester them to death, but sometimes a personal invitation can work wonders.

-Try adding a link to your forum in your signature and invite people to join up. It never fails to amaze me how many JC members out there that don't bother to visit the forum for their local city/state.

- This might not be something you can do, but post flyers in comic shops or messages at other sci-fi websites (ie the message board at the official site is one possibility).

Good luck!

3. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    well, we already did the flyers, but uh... we only have three people active on are boards. I'll try putting the link in my sig. Thanks for the help! :)

4. Tayschrenn

Tayschrenn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2002
    Just keep bringing it up and discussing it on the boards, eventually you should be able to find more people in your area.

Tayschrenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.