1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Help I need plot advice for a fic I'm writing

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by darth fluffy, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth fluffy

darth fluffy Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 27, 2012
    So I'm working on a fanfic, and the basic premise is, in the restored content mod for KOTOR 2, the Exile brings Atton to the Unknown regions. So what I did is just write him in to the last part of TOR: Revan. But the problem is, since Atton killed Scourge, I don't know what Revan and Meetra should d now. My original plan was to have them try going after the Sith Emperor anyway, but I quickly realized how infernally stupid that would be. So what should I do that doesn't make my characters look like idiots?

I would also like help developing an OC villain that isn't just a cliché storm, since I don't want to use a canon character for the main villain. I need some help; I really don't want this fic to die.
  2. mavjade

mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 10, 2005
    Welcome to the boards darth fluffy! We don't allow threads that are asking for plotting advice, but a beta would be able to help you bounce around ideas.

This thread can help you find a fanfic master who could possibly also be a beta: Creche

Also here is the thread where you can ask for a beta: Beta Thread

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.