main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help identifying this vintage SW VHS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Mcbasilrocks, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcbasilrocks

Mcbasilrocks Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2015
    Hey everyone,
    I'm new here, been a big fan of Star Wars pretty much since I was a kid, so there's that, but the main reason I'm here is this: I recently dug out an old vintage VHS of what appears to be an old making-of documentary about SW that I'd forgotten I had - however, it's a 1995 issue that doesn't appear to have any sort of identification, nor much online coverage. Here's a picture:

https://dyp.im/6VfPhNeKEQ

Can anyone among the much more knowledgeable ranks of these forums identify it? If so, is it a collector's item? Is it worth anything? It's in mint condition, and looks fairly 'limited edition', if ya know what I mean - sleek and all that.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but hey, this is my introduction to the forums. Live and learn. Cheers.

2. Tolvo

Tolvo Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 28, 2014
    Check this out.

[​IMG]

Looks like it was part of what's called the "Executor Box Set" for short. Released in the UK. Here's another page on it.

Rellum Kire likes this.
  3. Scholomancer

Scholomancer Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 16, 2010
    Yeah, for it to be worth something you may need to secure the whole set in likewise mint-condition, or sell it to someone to make a set.

4. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    That looks like an awesome set to have.

*Edit: There's a couple of sets on ebay going for about $100, so I doubt you would get much for that single VHS from it. I'd say keep it as a little unique item in your own collection.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I remember seeing the set many years ago in an old record store in a nearby town. Didn't get it tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.