main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Fun Help! I'm feeling so bored!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by PatJedi82, Feb 12, 2001.

1. emilsson

emilsson Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    I don't have to be in school for the rest of the week.

MUWHAHWHHAHA.

2. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    i get a week and a half off in 6 days. my comp is having major problems.

3. KiraniTi

KiraniTi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Oh yucky school.

4. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    I am in holidays (yeepee !) =)

5. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    A half a week from now and then I have also holydays!! Thanks god!!!!

;-)

6. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    SithLord, only you can be so hard to please! You complain about school, but at least you have an internet connection out there! I don't remember having net access in any of the schools/university/whatever I've been in...

You're so damn lucky! :D

7. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    A good thing I remember from being in high school was that the school gave us email adresses free :).

8. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    Yeha you're right about that Nwalme! It's very cool but you can't imagine how I need to log in at the JC. I think my school have the worst connection in the whole world!

;-)

9. Lordban

Lordban Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Better if I remain silent about this one :D

10. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    I've connected from University a couple of times, and the connection was awful too... huh ! that's why I only use them in a state of desperate necessity :D

11. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    I don't use the internet at my college either, but that has more to do with the not so easy access.

12. Queen_Tofuti

Queen_Tofuti Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2000
    Thats true. I remember being in the computer labs at college and it would take literally forever for a site to download.

13. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    In one of the schools I attended the whole school network (ie +/- 70 computers) shared a 128 Kbps line...

14. KiraniTi

Nov 26, 2000
    I go to a cheap school. Your lucky if the internet connects at all.

15. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    Funnier still : I worked in a public school (you don't pay more than your normal share of taxes, that is :( ) and there was Internet access for the pupils.

16. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    I remember the first time I surfed, having to write tcpip before starting up windows. :)

17. KiraniTi

Nov 26, 2000
    It would be very helpful too if we had a computer teacher who knew something about computers.

18. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    I suppose I was lucky to get one of the few that knew anything about computers in grade school.

19. Yar_Kaii

Yar_Kaii Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    He Pat! Good old GSFF mate!

damn, is was bored in our own board! the "chatroom" is the only thread were all those kinds posting in!

so i look around in the wide FF communities and found this *awesome* ;) thread.

okay, my holidays are at the end in ...7 days. so one week to have fun, drink, rock and stuff.

damn! i want a six days weekend! (one day is okay to look up for all this sweet chicks in school ;) )

20. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    I have 11 days of vacation!! MWAHAHAHA!!!! umm...ok, what were we talking about again? oh, yeah, computers at school. umm...i don't even take any computer classes until I'm a junior, i think, and the courses are optional. Other than in the computer labs, there's an internet connection in the library, but I've never tried it b/c I've always gone there to do homework that's due the next class or something. the connection probably sux, though, b/c my school is cheap.

21. KiraniTi

Nov 26, 2000
    I've got 11 days too. Thank God!!!! Ya what is it with cheap school and awful internet hook ups?

22. Yar_Kaii

Dec 8, 2000
    we had good PCs in the IT-classes. i suppose we could play some Shooter there, but we have a damn strict teacher.
    this old man installed a program which can reconstract your movements in the net. not that kind of "history" stuff every comp has. this is a special program which give him administation rights over your PC.
    Imagine: you are surfing on starwars.com and this teacher can move your mouse, tip in another url or something...

it really scares me..;)
    i feel under control...
    although i do nothing bad at school ;)

okay, back... also we have a Mac-labority. even i cannot handle them its cool we can decide with which system we can work with.

23. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Wow, what an awful system! You must feel as if Big Brother was watching you! :eek:

Welcome in our place anyway, Yar Kaii!

24. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    wow, thats gotta suck.

25. Yar_Kaii

Dec 8, 2000
    hi,
    thanx for ya kind welcome greets Nwalme Jade!

yeah, i feel like the CIA is sitting there. what does this ol´guy think i am surfing on?
    i have a comp at home so no need to check sites at school.
    i mean, i do it anyway, but obviously i don´t watch pams or britneys faked naked pics or weird stuff like that. and when i visit e.g. this site or starwars.com or something, whats wrong with that?! i do my work and when i am finished and i have some free-time, why don´t visit sites in the net?!
    its not his money i spend then, and the schools here get some money from the government to support our internet-education. so.. its crazy.

in other schools are special i-net rooms you can visit during the breaks.