Help! I'm feeling so bored!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by PatJedi82, Feb 12, 2001.

1. Yar_Kaii Jedi Master

star 4
    he, i look in the france FF and i understand something. okay not really! i was just bored so i try to follow some conversations. but i can´t...

i will hope that in paris are more english-tolerant people. i heard some bad rumors, but i don´t give up... my hope in the kind character of the france will not die!

a friend of mine can speak some words. hope i have not forgotten the most.

darme una cerveca, por favor!
  2. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    not the good language it seems [face_laugh] but that's perfect Spanish as far as I know =)
    In French you say 'donnez-moi une cervoise, s'il-vous-plait'

Waw, you're lucky Jaina =) Dordogne is a very beautiful place, very green and peaciful... (of course it's beautiful, why do I say that, it's in the South after all ;-) it's rather different of what I know of Alsace (I don't know much though [face_blush]) (but it must be cold !)
    and Queen_Tofuti, if you come in the South I'll be glad to be your guide =)

btw, thank you Jaina, and thank you emilsson, to be able to recognize good food and good wine (you must be able to recognize good (European) beer too, aren't you ?) huh ! I was disgusted the day I saw on the JC community a guy saying 'French people eat ****' ... for those who don't know that yet, we don't eat snails nor frogs ! only a few rich people in expensive restaurants do.

Oh, and three is no more English-Phobia in France than there is a French phobia in Great Britain ; good answer ? *grin* kiddin' ... some people do not like the British, but some British people do not like the French people either, right ? they aren't worth your worrying about them. But teasing British and American people is kind of a national sport, like Nwalme Jade said once =) it's fun... ofr us at least [face_blush]

KiraniTi, why don't you join the gang on the board France ? hem, btw, if any of you try to come and doesn't understand anything : that's normal, we use a rather bad French among us ; most of the time, anyway =)

3. Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA

star 6
    I loooove french wine. The last time I went to Paris (with my french class in 10th grade) a friend and I bought a baguette and brie and we had a little picknick at the ile de la cité. that was fun. this may, we´ll have a 1 1/2 hour break in Paris, but we have to go to a different train station to get the next train. Unfortunately i will not be able to walk around in Paris. :(
  4. KiraniTi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll have to head over there sometime, Twinnie. French food is pretty good.......
  5. Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i take french. i'm gonna quit when I can b/c i really don't like my teacher.
  6. Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA

star 7
    Twinnie said it well : you're all welcome, even if I know that frenchies aren't really known for being nice with tourists (be very careful in the cafés : some waitresses have a tendency to raise prices when they see you don't speak french ; plus they're not polite, but they're not with french customers either ;) ). Personnaly, I'm always glad to help, as long as people don't touch the masterpieces in the museums, otherwise I get very, very agressive :D
  7. emilsson Force Ghost

star 6
    From what I remember the French people we met were very nice. I can't say I am much of a wine lover, it is not good to my belly.
  8. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    I've nevber seen anyone acting like the things Nwalme said... hum.... perhaps it's something typical to Paris inhabitants :D

South rules !!! eh, sorry :p
  9. Yar_Kaii Jedi Master

star 4
    as long as the supermarkets don´t raise prizes, it´s okay. i guess i wouldn´t have enough money with me to eat or drink in cafés, somebody told me Paris is the most expensive city in europe and i also want to taste some wine ;) so i can´t spent much money in uninteresiting stuff like café or food. ;)

my parents traveled to paris once and they told me better make picknicks (as jaina said) because this is not that damn expensive and you will get a better feeling of the "flair" of Paris and the way of life of the people there.
  10. emilsson Force Ghost

star 6
    I suppose Paris would be better than the boring place I am at now.
  11. Lordban Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  12. Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA

star 7
    Paris is certainly not the most expensive town of Europe. London and scandinavian cities are far most expensive!
  13. PatJedi82 Ex-Mod

star 4
    Ahhhh! My old friends Yar and Jaina finally found the way to *bored* thread ;-)

How are ya doin' friends?
  14. Yar_Kaii Jedi Master

star 4
    i am fine, pat! just feeled bored until i coversate with some nice french people ´bout paris and wine.

so i not bored at the moment. the weather is very good here, the sun is shinning and spring is coming!

i suppose most european capitals are expensive. i was in copenhagen twice and bought some clothes there, but that was in the "tilbut" -time.(low prices in the end of the summer)
  15. Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA

star 6
    Well, Pat, I heard you and Mac talking about it in Cologne.....

16. emilsson Force Ghost

star 6
    I think that is correct. I found London to be expensive, perhaps a bit more than Stockholm.
  17. Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA

star 7
    I heard Copenhagen was even worst on that issue.
  18. KiraniTi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't know about that one.......
  19. KiraniTi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have to save this other wise it will go bye bye!!!!!
  20. Lordban Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Perhaps the thread has chosen to follow its title :D
    (Man, you've got a real problem, you're considering a thread as a living being !)
  21. Yar_Kaii Jedi Master

star 4
    ...ah...stop talking...the voices kill me....
    something strange....is going on... where is my head....stop singing frank sinatra songs... something is very wrong....these voices in my head don´t stop...dammit ....
    ahhh...

22. KiraniTi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know I'm a nut. This is what happens when you have a little to much candy.......
  23. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    Yar_Kaii ? did you take the little pills the doctors gave you ? you know that if you don't take them, you won't be allowed to leave the mental institution, don't you ? KiranaTi will never leave anyway, so she can go on talking to her thread, it doesn't hurt, but you still have a chance...

;)
  24. Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA

star 7
    Is it possible to have too much candies?

I think that's the real question, isn't it?
    Aside from "can cows fly, and if so, are they birds?", of course.
  25. Yar_Kaii Jedi Master

star 4
    i guess i had too much of these pills. the doc said : "just two...more can kill your last brain cells...so mister kaii remember my words and be carefully!"

five hours later i fall at a wonderful long sleep. i woke up a week later and remember that i took a bunch of pills, cos these little evil drugs were sweet like candy!

;)