main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Help!! I'm Lost (RPG baised of ABC's Lost)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Ok, in the case that you live in a cave and have never seen the show, I'll explain what's going on.

Your plan has crashed miles upon miles away from it's original corse (leaving from Aussi to somewhere... you guys can eventually let us know.)... only a few of the passengers have survived.... not only that... but there's this strage monster thing in the forest.... and mysterous things start to happen. (ie a lame man walks)

That's really the only part I'm taking from the show (even though I love it!)

Basicly I need the fallowing:

A Doctor (male or female)
    A pregnant lady (oviously a female)
    A con artist (male or female)
    A Father and son
    A Rich spoiled rotten brat
    Twins
    A Crazy person (but don't be to crazy)
    The Hott Guy/Girl
    The Druggie
    The Fat Guy (comic person)
    Random passengers

Please only be one character... here's what I need you to fill out:

Type:
    Name:

and the tricky part.... PM me your bio.... no one should know your past... unless they have a reason to.... I'll slowly alow you to release some of your past... but not all at once.....

I think that's all I needed to say... for now....

-Leia

EDIT: And don't start untill I say go... just post your characters

NP edit: Sorry, but all non-Star Wars games need to be approved before being posted, as stated in the forum rules Feel free to PM me with any questions.

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Isn't there already one of these....yeah, Lost(SW version)

3. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    It's nearly dead, though. Abandoned. I've actually taken over the GM position for that one, just to finish it up.

I will point out, though, that non-star wars games need approval by NaboosPrincess.

4. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Really, it was going good for a while there...but I guess if you don't know what'll happen in the show you can't really post much in the RPG

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    I dont think it followed the show very much. The game died because the GM abandoned it and players slowly joined him since no updates were coming in. I got bored with it since it was going no where.

6. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Ohhh...ok...I though about joining it, but hten never saw it on page one again so I didn't....Good thing I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.