HELP!! In adobe Photoshop how do i save it as a .FLM!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by vanpuyer8, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. vanpuyer8 Jedi Knight

star 3
    thanks sooo much BOB!!!!
  2. vanpuyer8 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok do I put all the layers into one then copy and paste?
  3. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yes, you copy/paste your black "Saber layer" onto your unchanged .flm file, then change the layer to "screen" and the sabers will appear where they are supposed to be... just like the tutorial says...
  4. vanpuyer8 Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. vanpuyer8 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok i got everything done but when i copy then paste it COMPRESS ALL THE LIGHT SABERS ONTO ONLY HALF OF THE PAGE! how do i fix it?
  6. MoffJake Jedi Master

star 4
    When you paste the sabers onto the flm file does it paste all of the sabers or only half of them? In other words, is it only after you've saved the flm file and opened it up back in Premiere that you notice only half of the sabers are there?

If the problem occured during the pasting, perhaps you need more memory for greater copy/paste ability.

Hmmmm. Strange problem.
  7. vanpuyer8 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, right now i just finished the rotoscoping, so i saved the layer and transfred it over to the .flm file and right now (i haven't saved it) all the lightsbers i made are only on half of the page!
  8. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn The Other Saga Moderator

Manager
    star 6
    Do the *.flm and the roto'ed one have the same resolution?

Here's what I do:

I open the *.flm in PS. Do the sabers. Flatten. Select >> All. Edit >> Copy. Open the original *.flm, or make another of the EXACT SAME LENGTH. Open that one in PS. Edit >> Paste. Layer >> Flatten. Save as... *.flm!
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.