main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN help Indy Knights

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by the-fett, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-fett

the-fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2001
    About a year ago I had contacted you for help in starting a chapter of the Indy knights here in Ft. Wayne. Sadly I have been really busy with deployments with the military. Upon my return I have found out that the Ft.Wayne page has been closed. No matter... what I need help with is... who is the Pres. of the Indy knights and how can i get a hold of him or her. I have lots of questions for them.
    Thanks you Indy Knights. Ft.Wayne needs your help.

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Jay, whojedi, is the president, and he has an email listed in his profile. There's one or two other Ft. Wayne area people wandering around...gather up 2 other people and you'll be able to restart your forum.

3. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    That would do it, let us know if you need anything.

4. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    you only need two other people? thats awesome, i should start my own forum

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    help in starting a chapter of the Indy knights here in Ft. Wayne
    So let me get this straight...Indy Knights is the name of the Indianapolis FF board, but you guys have groups in other parts of the state as well? I know IK is a larger fan group then just the FF chapter...but for my sake as RSA I'd like to understand how you guys work this.

As C3PO once put it...
    [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/3041.jpg]
    "I'm so confused!"

6. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    The Indy Knights are 1 group (with multiple sub groups called Special Interest Groups or SIGs) Based in Indianapolis but we have members living throughout Indiana (& 1 from IL I think). Sometimes people contact us in an attempt to find/start a group closer to where they happen to live. We have assisted several groups get started but the are seperate groups, not a part of the IKs although they are welcome to stay with/become an IK as well.

Does this help clarify things? :D

7. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Illinois chapter has officially relocated to Indy now, unless we had other members that I didn't know... :D

8. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    basically, we're a multi-tiered evil conglomerate of rogue states acting independantly of one another but working towards world domination...

9. Toydarian_Valet

Toydarian_Valet Jedi Master star 1

Oct 11, 2000
    Yeah, I think the guy meant a FF chapter in Ft. Wayne....but I can't deny our evil fingers dipping into all of Star Wars' salsa.

10. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Indy Knights is the name of our fan group. Since we are primarily based in Indy, the name is associated with this FF board, but this is the Indianapolis FF board.

11. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    We've been trying to build that kind of network, among the various Ohio FF chapters...each with their own identity (yet aware of our "Ohio Fanforce Allinace" friends)

So what you're telling me...is I'm responsible for all of Ohio, Kentucky, and the various Indy Knights chapters? OK! Just keep me informed on what FF can do for you all!

12. EMERALD_GREENE

Jul 23, 2001
    The IKs are an Indianapolis based SW fan club that has a wide membership base (not restricted to Indianapolis) & we use the TF.N Indianapolis FF board. The Bloomington, South Bend & Evansville chapters may take offense if they were referred to as an Indy Knight sub group. They are seperate groups. Just because we are willing to help & give advise to anyone wishing to start a group doesn't automatically make them a sub group of us.

13. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Ron went to Cincinnati to one of their 3 start up meetings to help them along in their organizing, so I guess it should be the Greater Cincinnati Tristate Chapter of the Indy Knights?

14. EMERALD_GREENE

Jul 23, 2001
    Didn't Shara help get the Quad City FF going too? Boy, we're bigger than I thought! [face_laugh]

15. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Don't y'all remember what the "Indiana Territory" looked like before the states were carved out of it? We're here to reclaim that land!

Indianensis Imperium!

Indiana Territory

16. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Hells yeah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.