main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help keep the SW TCG flame alive!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by DaveTheHutt, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveTheHutt

DaveTheHutt Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2004
    Hi,

This is a plea for help from the UK - can anyone out there assist?

Naturally, I'm a *HUGE* SW fan, especially of ESB, and I'm also massively into the SW TCG too.

Tragically, however, the SW TCG wasn't a big hit over here and no more card sets were released after the A New Hope expansion (despite my best efforts, that is - I've got complete sets of AOTC, Sith Rising and A New Hope, so I did my bit for the cause!).

Thing is, I am *desperate* to get hold of the ESB Starter Set - has anyone got a spare/old set they can sell me? Naturally I'll pay P&P costs.

I have a PayPal account, so payment won't be a problem.

All I want to do is engage in card battles on Hoth - that's not too much to ask, it it?

Please help be, Obi-Wan Ke-anybody, you're my only hope...

Best wishes,
    The Hutt

2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    DTH,

I would suggest hitting eBay for picking up starter sets or even "complete sets" or "rarity" sets. In the past, I've found numerous auctions selling "complete common sets" and the like of various expansions for reasonable prices. I guess one of the issues then becomes whether or not the seller ships overseas. Although you're looking for ESB cards, complete boxes of Battle of Yavin and Jedi Guardians should be going for $30-40 U.S. (ESB boxes should start coming down once the RotJ expansion is released.)

There are also on-line retailers who sell cards as singles or as complete boxes. Here's a few I keep "favorited":

Potomac Distributors
    The Card Vault
    Diverzions

3. Lahne_Pryok

Lahne_Pryok Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    DaveTheHutt,
    I am a SW:TCG seller on eBay. I sell cards from all the expanisons. You can get to my store by going to the www.stores.ebay.com/thejedicouncilscardvault
    Or you can click the link in my profile.
    I don't have any common/uncommon sets up right now for ESB but I could put one together if you wanted it.
    Hope this helps keep the flame burning!!!!
    SW:TCG forever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.