main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help Me Bring Back The Clone Wars!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SEN. Padme N. Amidala_, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEN. Padme N. Amidala_

SEN. Padme N. Amidala_ Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2015
  2. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    I really want the Clone Wars to finish! I have never wanted something so bad as this show to get the ending it deserves but I think it's too late now :_|

darskpine10 likes this.
  3. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I still think that all the currently unreleased arcs should be released in some form.

I would love comic adaptations, as Animation is too expensive, but comics still retain the visuals of the show.

Or maybe and Audio Drama, but that would lack the visuals.

Novels seems like the wrong approach, and, while I did enjoy it, Dark Disciple had an odd feel to it, and I missed the glorious visuals the show was so good at.

4. SEN. Padme N. Amidala_

SEN. Padme N. Amidala_ Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2015
    Someone said that they were planning to finish some of the series in 2016...[face_dunno]

5. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    As much as I want the show to return, it's not going to happen. Anytime soon at least. If they do decide to bring it back, it will be only after Rebels.

6. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    This doesn't need it's own thread. The Clone Wars probably will be brought back eventually but it might be in comics and books. For now we have Rebels to focus on.

Locking.

Lord_Anzeroth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.