main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help me get caught up with the EU! :)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by darthparth, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthparth

darthparth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey guys, I registered on here and posted a bit a few years ago. I have/have read a large majority of the books (or so I think) - everything from Truce at Bakura, through the end of the NJO, as well as the Solo trilogies, Calrissian trilogy, Rogue Planet, Dark Empire GNovels, etc.

Upon starting college 2 years ago, I basically stopped reading for fun, though I still treasure my collection of Star Wars novels - they're all at home, not being re-read.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could help me get caught up to date with the books that have been coming out. I just saw RotS and have been reminded of why I love Star Wars so much. So any help on where to start and what kind of stuff I've missed would be great.

I never really got into pre-ANH era novels, but I might have to start reading some. Has anything post-RoTJ been released recently? Or was NJO the end of that?

Thanks all

2. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    There have been a few post-ROTJ other than the NJO.

Tatooine Ghost (prior to TTT)
    Survivor's Quest (prior to NJO)

There are others coming out post-NJO soon.

3. JediSunny

JediSunny Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    In July of 2005 the first book in a new post NJO series will be coming out called Dark Nest- The joiner KIng by Troy Denning, in August a post episode 3 novel about the " clean-up" of the jedi will be coming out, there will also be more but they will take awhile to come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.