main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Help Me Identify Special Clone from Star Wars Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sawerin, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015
    Hi guys,
    I just finished watching Star Wars: Clone Wars and I was wondering if you could help me. I saw these clones appearing in Season 6 Episode 10 and they do not look like the others. I could not find any information on these guys and where do they come from. So, here are a few pictures that I hope, will help you out. Also, it seems like they are pretty close with master jedi Plo Koon.

As you can see, they do not look like regular clones and even their helmets seem to be different. And, episode 10 season 6 is the only episode where those clones appear. These are definitely clones and not some other guys because they do take off their helmets somewhere at the beginning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

whostheBossk and shorttrooper like this.
  2. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    whostheBossk and thejeditraitor like this.
  3. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015

It really seems to be so but still - it's strange that they have a different kind of armor. It looks nice though.

4. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    Dave Filoni loves Plo koo(L) and in all likelyhood wanted it.

5. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Their armor, like Plo Koon's, seems to be specialized for harsh environments. The modified breathing apparatus appears to filter out the sand on this planet. Perhaps these are the prototype Sandtroopers.

whostheBossk, Ewok Poet and Iron_lord like this.
  6. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015

Sounds interesting but close to the truth. It's a pity they appear only in this episode. I also liked the way K-9 troops looked like.

[​IMG]

7. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    The armour was made to resemble wolves because Filoni likes wolves

8. TK-421 Is vader

Jan 5, 2015
    And Plo koon got the Wolf clones,lead by Wolffe because dave Filoni likes wolves and Plo koon.

shorttrooper likes this.
  9. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015

It looks like he really likes them. Even master Yoda did not get the cool clones.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

He just got the coruscant guard clones.

Which suits him.

11. TK-421 Is vader

Jan 5, 2015
    Just realised the k9 pun....and wow the wook dosn't have an article on these.only thing I can find on them is from the CLONE TROOPER WIKI.I thought TCW wiki was ridiculous.....

12. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015
    Those guys definitely deserve more. They look cool and seem to be badass.

13. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    ^^^

Those guys definitely would have downed a few Jedi during the purge!

14. shorttrooper

shorttrooper Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 3, 2014
    Sawerin Those Wolfpack clones look kriffing awesome. Thanks for sharing

15. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    Knowing Filoni, I bet the wolfpack are among the few real clonetroopers left during the time of rebels and they'll make a cameo:p

16. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015

No problem, @shorttrooper. I would really like to see them more in TV series or elsewhere.

@SilentGuy66 - Oh, they would. A piece of cake. But it looks like some of them actually did)

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  17. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Something I really liked about the clones was that they were interesting: both in character and appearance.

Coffee Two Sugars likes this.
  18. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015

Ye, they were. At least - the variety of their armors and specifications were amazing. However, in some episodes they acted strangely childish.
    And I am not even sure if these are all of those that appeared in Star Wars saga. I can't find those I started this thread for.

[​IMG]

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Wow that's a lot.

20. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015
    A
    And as I've said before - there is more! :) Still - not all of them displayed here.

[​IMG]

21. shorttrooper

shorttrooper Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 3, 2014
    They acted childish because they basically were children in a wierd sort of way. There's a well written scene in Hard Contact but that's all I'm going to say.

I'd have loved to see more traditional markings from the Mandalorian culture other than the Jaig Eyes. I mean surely that's not their only symbol-age. I see a few of those have markings similar to Sabine's. A lot of the clones had markings that were probably more than just decoration. Does anyone know anything about this?

Iron_lord likes this.
  22. Sawerin

Sawerin Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2015

I get what you mean - at a certain point clones started thinking aside their rules and orders and kind of experienced things (the bad and good) the way they should have if clones were real kinds at the age of 5. And yet - it felt kind of weird.

Well, I like them both. Almost all helmets look cool, to my opinion. By ye - Sabine's helmet is amazing. She look real cool when she has it on.

As for the marking - I do have a feeling that lots of those used to have marking just for visual difference like red and blue blasters to identify the good and the bad side. But sure - lots of them actually meant something. It's a pity we do not have the full guide. I mean, the official one for each and every armor. It would help to get more info and not guesses for those guys at the beginning. Oh, and I also liked the clone pilot helmet. Maybe just because it looked different:D.

[​IMG]

But still - me personal favorite is the stormtrooper scout helmet.

[​IMG]

But after searching for pictures, I found this one.
    [​IMG]

It kind of feels like Pilot helmet+the visor.

whostheBossk likes this.