Help ME...I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Caught this on Internet Movie Database:

Hollywood actor Ewan McGregor has come up against gun-toting militiamen on his 20,000 mile motorcycle world tour. The Moulin Rouge star, 33, and actor Charley Boorman - son of film director John Boorman - were detained by armed border guards demanding documentation whilst trekking across the Ukraine. It was only when local businessmen Igor Vaytsekhovskiy recognized McGregor that the guards freed them. Russian film-maker Stanislav Komarov - part of a team filming the trip - explains that McGregor and Boorman set off on their own for the Ukrainian border. He says, "Four hours later, our satellite phone rang. It was Ewan and he sounded very alarmed. He pleaded with us to get there as quickly as possible. We raced to the border but they had gone." McGregor and Boorman were at Vaytsekhovskiy's home where they entertained their savior with "some songs" which the actor strummed on the guitar.

:eek: This coulda been REALLY bad for Ewan...but apparnetly, a little singing works better then a jedi mind trick ;)
  2. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    He should have just force choked them for their ignorance...

Oh wait, this was Ewan McGreggor, not Haden Christianson...my bad...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.