Help me interpret my dreams

Discussion in 'Big Brother Girls' started by Darth Morella, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Morella Force Ghost

star 6
    Let's begin with my dream last night.

I was working in an abandoned city with other people and somehow we had managed to run a lab in and old shed with leaks everywhere. At some point everyone disappears and I'm left alone and I have to close the lab before leaving. Next think I know, I'm heading for a basement which used to be flooded but the water's now gone and I see skeletons on the floor; I freaked out and left immediately and started roaming the abandoned city until I got hungry. I gathered some plants from the surroundings and I'm getting ready to cook them along with a frozen brain (which I don't know where it came from nor why was it frozen) but I can't decide where to start a campfire. I continue roaming until I find a pond and a stove burning by the shore. However I can't use that fire because it's about to explode...and I kept walking aimlessly until I woke up.

How rare.
  2. AaylaSecurOWNED Force Ghost

star 6
    I had a dream that I was an SVU detective and we discovered that the perp had been affected by the black symbiote stuff from Spiderman 3, so Alex Cabot tried to prosecute the symbiote but Judith Light threw her out of the court room for being mischeivous with the law.
  3. _princess_leia_ Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Do you feel lost in your life?
  4. Esperanza_Nueva Force Ghost

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.