main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Help me JCF community, you're my only hope.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Seerow the Butt, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerow the Butt

Seerow the Butt Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2014
    Hi everyone,

I'm posting in this subforum in the hopes that more people (hopefully not Seerow, not right away) will see it. (If you don't want to read this summary, skip to the end and click the link for the real deal.)

I've been a longtime lurker of JCF. I used to have an account on here called Glymphid_Warlord, years ago. I abandoned that account after awhile, and created a new account called The Attackinator, before finally settling on Ziro the Butt. (Clever, huh?) I just couldn't settle on a good user name for the longest time.

My younger brother, 5 years younger to be exact, is also a big Star Wars fan. He actually used to routinely troll these forums (before abandoning it and deciding to create a serious account) posting as "Moonman", "Indiana Bones" and several other aliases which I've since forgotten. We share a very similar sense of humor. I remember he created one called Jabba the Glut, which I based my Ziro the Butt name on. Next thing I knew, I found myself banned for sharing the same IP as him and seeming similar.

The moderator who banned me was Seerow. "Most bans are temporary", but I've been reaching out to her in the unban request forum for over a year now. Oftentimes, I receive no response whatsoever, even though it says to expect a response within 24 hours. I explained my whole situation, and even offered to PROVE that I am in fact a different person than my younger brother (who as I've said, created a new account after he was banned, and has been hiding in broad daylight posting on the forums just about daily.) All I want is my Ziro the Butt account back, and I've been fighting for it ever since. When I offered to prove that I am who I said I was, no response.

Tons of views on my threads, yet she is the only mod to respond, and even then her replies are—as you'll see—few and far between. I'm posting this here in the hopes that some of you will see the predicament I've been in for a year and a half. I resisted creating a new account until now, because I didn't want to "break the rules" in creating a sock, as a banned user. But I've realized enough is enough, and I'm coming forth here with all of this, so that hopefully the community can help me out on this one/call her out on it. Again, I can 100% prove that my brother and I are separate people; I've even gone so far as to suggest a conference call with he, Seerow and myself, so that she can see I'm telling the truth. But she seems to just want to be in the right, no matter what. Thanks in advance for reading. I really appreciate it. Hopefully this will change.

Here's an imgur album of screenshots of the whole exchange in the unban request forum. I'll let the screenshots do the talking.

http://imgur.com/a/yULJG

2. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    And, just to further validate my story, here I am as Glymphid_Warlord, just as I said.

3. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
  4. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    If you want to communicate your issues with a mod, do so in private. Not in the forums and not this one in particular.

5. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Agreed. This is not an appropriate venue for such a discussion. You should try discussing the matter via PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.