Help me start a Ohio Chapter

Discussion in 'Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region' started by AnakinDobski, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinDobski Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello I'm AnakinDobski and I'm trying to start a Ohio Chapter.I need you to show your support to start one,so please show your support.AD
  2. Theerah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Chapter One: Ohio

It was a dark and stormy night in Cincinnati. Suddenly, the door slammed. A woman screamed. EEEK!

... oh you meant some other kind of chapter, didn't you? Hmmm. Okay. Sure, why not?
  3. JULES_WINFIELD Jedi Knight

star 2
    How the hell do you start a chapter?
  4. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Once you have a couple of people interested here, all you need to do is have three meetings which are posted. Once the details of when and where are ironed out in this forum, I post the information on the main FF page (a week in advance is good). After the three meetings, the group decides on who they would like to be their CR. The people nominating the CR contact me and give me a run-down of the meeting (who attended, where they met). After that, your official. :)

Here are some links that may be helpful:

FanForce FAQS

announcing meetings

If you have any questions, please post here or PM me.
    Good luck! :)
  5. Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Knight

star 2
    *shrugs* sure I'll help, but I'm warning you, I have no clue what I'm doing...
    but that's half the fun! :D
  6. Arquai_D_arctos Jedi Padawan

Count me in, grendeiprime@aol.com
  7. Arquai_D_arctos Jedi Padawan

I've been psyched all day about this... let's get this thing rolling. What can I do to help?
  8. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Tell others about this board, get them to post, and plan your first meeting. Please see my post above for meeting information.
  9. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Just checking in to make sure Cincinnati hasn't dropped the ball on becoming an official FF chapter. If anyone needs any help with getting it all started, feel free to private message me. :)
  10. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Count me in for the Cincinnati Chapter. What can I do?

Lotus!!
  11. Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey, will someone email me about what I can do? my email is leila_skysolo@yahoo.com
    I really wanna help out with this. thank you! :)
  12. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    anyone know if any of these people who posted to this topic other than lotus and mara are still around? If your still still here, your dreams have been realized and you haven't even been to the meetings!!!
  13. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    A.J.-
    I know the guy that orginated this post is in Cleveland actually. I talked with him before Fan Force for Cincy was an idea to be begun. If you want us to look into the other folks, we can. I'm sure PMs to the ones we don't know in our group would be welcoming to them to hear our chapter is offical now. *smiles*

Lotus!
  14. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    Just an idea I had when I was looking at OLD OLD threads to see if i could rehash anything for "old time sake" But it would be a good promotional idea. The more the merrier, after I get home from work tonight maybe i could start doing that!
  15. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    IF there is A LOT of names, you could always break up the names between a few of us. Or send me half. Either is fine with them. This is a great idea. :) Let me know what you decide to do.

16. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    I PM'd the folks that I knew were in the Cincinnati area. I didn't have much in the way of responses though. If you go ahead and PM them, I hope you have better luck than I.
  17. DarthJurist Admin Emeritus

star 5
    Random note: my experience with my group has shown that people tend to respond more to emails than to message boards. It seems like everytime we have an big event, half the people have never posted on any of our boards or haven't posted in months.

Point: if possible, send email.

~H~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.