main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help me with different stances in Jedi Knight 2 please!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by rolo_tomasi, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rolo_tomasi

rolo_tomasi Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2003
    I am not sure whether this is the correct place to put this topic, though because I know of no other place to put it, I'll put it here and hope somebody is nice enough to help me out and answer my question. K. Well I have searched all over the internet about different lightsaber stances and I have found pages about the different moves, disadvantages, etc each stances gives you, but one question that I can't find the answer to yet, and I will be extremely grateful to anybody who answers me this is . . . how do you select different stances??????? Is it possible to select different stances? Are the options different in multiplayer than in single player? I'm currently working through the single player part of the game and haven't started looking into the multiplayer game part, which may be why I don't know this, but please somebody answer my question. Thanks!

Please use thread helpfully linked below in future. Also this very topic was already asked today. It sitting about the middle of this page. You can use the search box to help find existing discussion on your topics before starting new threads. :)

Also, a look at TheForce.net/games JO section will show you what you seek;
    http://www.theforce.net/games/jo/gen_info.shtml#light

2. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    On single player, you don't have access to all of the stances at first. You unlock them as you move through the game I believe.

You hit "L" to switch through the 3 stances.
    light-blue
    medium-yellow
    heavy-red

Each has different special moves, diff speeds, and different amount of times you can chain your attacks.

In multiplayer, you have access to all three from the begining, as long as you assign points to your saber.

For future referance:Go here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.