main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends help me!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sithlord168, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithlord168

sithlord168 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2005
    this is my story so far i need some feedback and help
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryaf stared out into the twin suns of tatooine and smiled. It had been 3 years since he had left his home planet tatooine but he was back at last. He held his head high as he walked out of the ship and his life as a warrior and back to his life as a civilian. As soon as he got out of mos eisley spaceport his family were standing there waiting for him. They all came up to him and hugged him.
    ?How are you son?? his mother asked in her quiet and kind tone of voice.
    ?I?m fine but WHAT THE?? he yelled as a huge explosion erupted in the middle of the town. Then a huge cloud of dust covered the whole area making them unable to see. When the smoke cleared Ryaf could see 12 men wielding red lightsabers walking towards the spaceport.
    ?Get back!? he shouted at his family as he drew his blasterblade, a weapon that was a vibroblade and a blaster rolled into one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

please reply soon

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    That is a great beginning! I'd luv 2 help, (as best i can...) Try to space out the quotes and statments so it looks like this...:

Ryaf stared out into the twin suns of tatooine and smiled. It had been 3 years since he had left his home planet tatooine but he was back at last. He held his head high as he walked out of the ship and his life as a warrior and back to his life as a civilian. As soon as he got out of mos eisley spaceport his family were standing there waiting for him. They all came up to him and hugged him.

?How are you son?? his mother asked in her quiet and kind tone of voice.

?I?m fine but WHAT THE?? he yelled as a huge explosion erupted in the middle of the town. Then a huge cloud of dust covered the whole area making them unable to see.

When the smoke cleared Ryaf could see 12 men wielding red lightsabers walking towards the spaceport.

?Get back!? he shouted at his family as he drew his blasterblade, a weapon that was a vibroblade and a blaster rolled into one.

Good Luck!

Courtney_Solo

3. sithlord168

Jun 26, 2005
    thanks that helped!

4. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    ur quit welcome...now about that title, u might wanna change it, make it simple, but interesting, like... "_ _ _ _ Fury" or sumtin. :D

I like ur story! Keep @ it...

(If u wanna Pm me I LUV getting PM's...)

;) :D

Courtney_Solo

5. sithlord168

Jun 26, 2005
    i dont have a title yet but im doing it in parts so i might give this one the sub title of...

the living force

6. sithlord168

Jun 26, 2005
    you try being a beta reader

7. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Go to fanfiction resource and you shall find.

Finish one story before you post the next.

Check your grammar...

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but posts like this are just very annoying. Think things over before you do anything.

8. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    sithlord168

Were u talking to me about being a beta reader?

btw...i've NO idea WUT a beta reader is... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.