main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help needed: Jedi Explorer and Shadow Chaser

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Knight1192, Jan 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Okay, I need some help. In DEII and Empire's end, Luke has a ship named the Jedi Explorer (actually, the Jedi Explorer seems to only appear in DEII, in EE the ship looks just like the Jedi Explorer, but is called the Jedi Explorer II) It seems to be a shuttle, though I'm not sure. And in the YJK books, we get the Shadow Chaser, which is a shuttle stolen from the Shadow Academy by the Jedi. What I'm after here is info on these ships. What type of ship are they, how many passengers can they carry, how many are needed to crew them, armament, anything you you might know about them that would be of help. Thanks.

2. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    All I know is that the Shadow Chaser was a new ship, sleek, with quantum armor.

3. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    That helps a little. Gives me some idea of the Shadow Chaser.

4. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
  5. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
  6. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Does anybody know about these two besides what's already been posted on here?

7. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    the shadowchaser new sleek very advanced tech, i heard it crashed somewhere in a thread but since it has quantum armour probaly not much of a dent in it and probabvly stll use and very good condition, also heard steern was using it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.