main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help Needed - Name That Sector Between Duros and Fondor

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Ulkesh2, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Hello I and a group of friends are writing a SW-RPG based adventure module. We have some events taking place where the Core World Region meets the Colonies and between Fondor and Duros. Does anyone happen to know what that sector's name is?

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    No name per se. There's nothing on the map noted between those two worlds.

3. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    (using my best Darth Sidious voice)

"Excellent."

I hope that SW-Atlas that is to be released will provide me a name for the sector in question. If I have not explained why I need to know that sector's name then here is the explaination. If you turn to the NJO novels you'll notice that the Yuuzhan Vong have a branching invasion route that takes them to Fondor's doorstep. Note how the invasion route to Fondor stays 'South' of the Colonies and Core between Fondor and Duros. The RPG adventure module that I and my friends are writing will fill in some details on how the Vong were repelled from this particular area. Not the whole region mind you - just a small collection of star systems that are lucky enough to acquire a surviving senator from the Fall of Coruscant. That surviving senator brings with him some 'big guns' drafted from the collapsing New Galactic Republic. Yes I know that the Vong were repelled from Fondor by the firing of the Centerpoint Station (?right?) - BUT that event is close to Fondor (thus 'West' of the collection of star systems I'm focusing on). Oh dear. I'm rambling again. Sigh.

Now I have a new question. Ready? Where in the SW galaxy is the planet named Rothana? Yes as in the company name - Rothana Heavy Engineering. Sources state RHE is located on a planet named Rothana. So like where is it?

4. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    i was going to try and answer your initial question by using the galaxy map that someone created a while (read: Years) ago. I tried googling it but couldn't find the map. Might have been pulled for the SW atlas :(

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, that salient I always assumed reached Teyr. The Free Trader's Worlds such as Atzerri - already a Yuuzhan Vong world per HT - and so forth. But fair point.

Extreme rimward, but slightly more coreward than Kamino, which it is near.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.