main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help Our Fan Force.

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Heya guys,

Listen, I think we might be low on members once more and I am thinking of ideas to help save our Fan Force. Listen, we can get more members we just have to think of a way.

I think really when we have our meeting on Friday, I'm going to bring designs that I've been doing on the computer. Maybe some of those could be turned into T-shirts. I haven't seen this forum active like it has been in the past so I'm trying to help it out.

I know I'm not the City Rep, but I am currently the webmasters and I'd hate to see something that has been created go to waste.

Guys we can do this! I think we should post ideas on how we can save it. Truthfully, we are the only fan force on the NC Coast and we need to gather more ideas.

Ideas I had:

1. Make a Logo.
    2. Make T-Shirts.
    3. Put Bio's on the Website.
    4. Plan more meetings.
    5. Spread Word around Carteret and Craven Counties. Possibly even Onslow in the future. Have Havelock be the centerpoint, since Havelock is in between New Bern and Morehead City.

I know we have the icons already made. Grilled, could we put those back on so that we could use them on the boards? My graphics program is down for the moment and I'm stuck using Paintbrush.

Your Fellow Fan Force Member,
    Universal

2. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    I am submitting our icon tonight! :D

[image=http://www1.theforce.net/icons/publicicons/havelockff.gif]

It's loaded!!!! Go here to see! :D

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Those are all good ideas for reviving your group, Universal. The main problem y'all have is that Havelock is not a major metropolitan area, so you have a smaller fan base to work with. But, this is not an insurmountable problem.

Universal's suggestion of rectruiting fans from towns near to Havelock is a great idea. There has got to be at least a few Star Wars fans in surrounding areas. Flyers might be the best marketing vehicle in that case. Perhaps a comic book shop or novelty store owner would let you leave club flyers in their establishment. If there are no comic book or novelty shops in your area, you might check with any bookstores to see if they would let you leave flyers.

4. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    One Word Grilled.

:D Sweet!

5. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    You know, that icon really looks good, even better now that it is uploaded!!! :D !

See you tomorrow at 7 for the meeting!

6. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Yep, and I'll have those logos with me tomorrow as well.

So I'll let you take a look at them.

Man that icon is Sweet!

7. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    The website is now linked to the Main Southern Region page! :D

8. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Sweet!

Grilled, I have 2 more logos that I think that you are going to really love. :D

I can't wait for tonight. Is it 6:15 yet? That's when I'm planning on leaving my house. What's taking so long? Is the clock very slow???

:D

-Universal

9. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Hmm I'm thinking of more ideas at the moment so if there are more don't hesitate to post! :D

10. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    I think we should expand to include Onslow County. So if you are a Marine from Camp Lejne or a Resident of Jacksonville, Top Sail Beach or any other part of Onslow Don't hesitate to join us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.