Help! Replacement case?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Death T, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death T Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Hey. I bought the Star Wars Blu-Ray set some time ago. One of my favorite purchases. Discs and everything still work fine.

But one day I left it laying around while my pet rats (yeah, lol) were out. They chewed the outer case a bit. =/ Here's a couple pics.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I don't wanna buy the whole $90 set again, and if I can't find what I want I guess I'll just deal with it. But anyone know where I can get a replacement outer case for this bad boy? I tried eBay and some Google searches--didn't really find what I was looking for. I guess it's not a huge deal, but this is my one definitive HD collection of the whole Saga and it'd be nice for the box not to be so ugly. =P
    Last edited by Death T, Feb 23, 2013
  2. TheMadHatter Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I don't think there is much you can do :(

nobody (independently or otherwise) go around selling case boxes for DVD's

your best bet is to try and find a cheap new set ,

or keep this one as long as possible, until they come down in price
  3. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
    Unless a retail store has display case.
  4. Death T Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Ah, I figured. I thought maybe, just maybe there would be some kind of nerdy collectors store that specializes in just the thing that someone around here might be in the know about. lol The set is just too expensive to warrant double dipping for a better looking box. Chances are I'll just havta deal with it.
  5. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
    Look at it this way, once you get a new one at least you'll have a back up.;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.