main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Help San Diego With A Make-A-Wish Project

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by GreyJedi, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hello OC.

I was contacted by someone from Make-A-Wish here in San Diego about making a small film for an 11-year old boy who wants to be Anakin.

I'm working on renting a studio in the LA area with greenscreen and crew but our only available time would be on a weekday during the week of December 13th. I know this makes it complicated but it's definitely worth the effort.

Please let me know if you would like to help out. Lots of Jedi will be needed and maybe we can get the H-Wing to make an appearance. ;)

You can post here or go to our site and post under the "Make-A-Wish Request" thread.

2. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Jedi knight Arc Argus reporting in. My saber and my services are at your request. I would love to help out as much as possible. Please PM me and I'll get the OC troops in on this. Thank you and let the force be with you. PM me about that studio thingy. We are getting ready to shoot our fan film and are opening a studio in Orange County.
    Thanks Rob-B-1

3. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    Thanks, Robbie. However I already have a studio, equipment, and crew all secured. We can always use more costumed people though.

I created a web site specifically for this project; easier to post things in one place. ;)

Anyone interested in helping out can register at the site. Go to http://www.cybercatconsulting.com/MAW/

4. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    I have updates on our Make-A-Wish film if any of you want to see. Just click on the link in the above post. If you were part of the film I need your credit listing (e.g. Jedi Master Dodonna Ghenko....Donna Keeley) sent to me by May 13th.

We're hoping to have the "premier" in June.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.