Help save the Original Trilogy

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Sinlock_Shad-dow, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    As I'm sure with everyone here started of their love of Star Wars with the Original Trilogy. Then in 1997 the Special Editions came out, and everyone loved them also. But "GL" has stated that the SE's are the Last, Final, and Only Original Trilogy that will be released on DVD.

If you feel that both the Special Editions and the Clasics should be released on DVD go here.

Petition

Anyone who posts a (Copy/Paste) of the confirmation E-mail in this thread will recive 200EP

2. GixNeWay Jedi Padawan

Hello Robert ,
    Thanks for signing the originaltrilogy.com petition! Your signature ID
    number is #11663. In order to confirm your signature and have it added
    to our petition, please click the link below. If you're unable to click
    the link, copy and paste it into your web browser's address bar
    instead.
    http://www.originaltrilogy.com/confirm.cfm?id=11663&c=80E4E458131F4EDC49CACAD3EC586437
    After confirming your signature, you'll receive another e-mail message
    verifying that your signature has been added to the petition.
    For your reference, here is the information you submitted:
    Name: Robert Alpizar
    E-mail address: Gixneway@Yahoo.com
    City: Ft. Lauderdale
    State/Province: Florida
    Thanks,
    Jay Sylvester
    Webmaster
    originaltrilogy.com
  3. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thank you, your signature has been confirmed. Thanks to the support of people like you, we now have 8,225 confirmed signatures with 3,010 still awaiting confirmation. Your signature ID number is #11569.
  4. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4

Hello Stacey,

Thanks for signing the originaltrilogy.com petition! Your signature ID number is #12595. In order to confirm your signature and have it added to our petition, please click the link below. If you're unable to click the link, copy and paste it into your web browser's address bar instead.
    There you go Sinlock. I am happy to help out with this because I agree that the original Trilogy should be released on DVD in both the original version and the special editions.
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Thanks for the link. I'm headed over there right now to sign the petition. :)
  6. COsk_DoSine Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank you, your signature has been confirmed. Thanks to the support of people like you, we now have 11,991 confirmed signatures with 4,302 still awaiting confirmation. Your signature ID number is #16978.
    :)
  7. Liriel_Moonsinger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello Eleanor,

Thanks for signing the originaltrilogy.com petition! Your signature ID number is #20482. In order to confirm your signature and have it added to our petition, please click the link below. If you're unable to click the link, copy and paste it into your web browser's address bar instead.

http://www.originaltrilogy.com/confirm.cfm?id=20482&c=E67981D241AD5E29F4420A6F4EF2B7CB

After confirming your signature, you'll receive another e-mail message verifying that your signature has been added to the petition.

8. DragonTHC Jedi Padawan

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and not post all the text from the email and just tell you that I signed it.
  9. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just giving a heads' up,

This offer will be over on the April 1st.
  10. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the votes guys,

200EP will be given to.
    GixNeWay
    Sinlock
    Stacey
    Minacia
    Sen.DoSine
    Liriel
    DragonTHC

May The Force Be With You........Always.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.