main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help save this forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by Amidala Starkiller, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    In an effort to clean up the MidSouth FanForce forums, I have evaluated the activity of low-traffic, non-official city forums. Cities with rare posts, fewer than three posters, or that attract spam, are going to be deleted.

After 30 days for this notice I move the staus of this board to inactive.

Forums can always be recreated, so in the future if there are more people interested in getting FanForce group events going in the Abilene area, we will create a new forum for the city?please don't be discouraged.

Upon deletion of this forum, you will have to first generate interest on the MidSouth General Discussion board and have three individuals interested in FanForce.

If anyone has any questions please don't hastate to ask.

Elizabeth
    Amidala Starkiller

2. Yoda525907

Yoda525907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2002
    I'm trying to get more interest generated in this area. If anyone has any ideas in how help this please let me know. I'm open to suggestions.

3. Rachel_Agonahan1

Rachel_Agonahan1 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2005
    I use to live in Abliene...I miss it very much.

4. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    Well come on back. We could use all the supporters that we can get here.

5. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    David have you tried some flyers around town? I?ll give it another week or so to see if you have any more luck.

6. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    I have tired flyers but doesn't seem to be picked up to much. I'll still be in the Midsouth Boards. If I'll be at there for the DVD release. Hopefully I'll be able to convince some people to join then. I'll be running around town trying to perk up some interest till then but something tells me that's my best chance to find people. And I know a few people who might be interested, we just have to get our schedules together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.