main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Help! Trying to get contact with someone from Emerald City Comic Con

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by celebnaur, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celebnaur

celebnaur Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2008
    Greeting,

I'm looking for a Jedi I saw at Emerald City Comic Con. He was the man who dressed as Anakin Skywalker at the Star Wars Photo Charity booth.
    I didn't happen to have camera at the time and they ran out of ink or paper. since I donated to the charity, and he remembered me back from grade school he was nice enough to take some photos with me, him and Vader with his camera.
    Only problem is that I had lost his contact info. So, I've had no way of getting the photos back from him since then. =(
    When I found this place, I decided I would ask on here and cross my fingers that he my have them uploaded too his computer still.

Does any know the Anakin Skywalker at the Star Wars Photo Charity booth from Emerald City Comic Con, or rather, know of a way I could get in contact with him?
    Anyone who know's him or his contact info be willing to give me his e-mail or tell him I'm looking for him?

thank you very much for any help. =)

I was also interested in contacting him because he also said he could help me with my Jedi costume.
    I'm a big costumer, and LARPer, so I wanted to really make something authentic.

Got a character I made up some 15 years ago, back when I was 13ish, called Dune Mysthopper. I need to do a lot more research on what the galaxy was like between golden age of the Sith era and the Tales of the Jedi Era for her backround story more. But, her costume is both a mix between something of the jedi clothes in episodes 1-3 and the tales of the jedi era. Actually it was kind of like what Obi and Anakin was wearing in the lastest Clone Wars CG movie. Rough up the costume a bit, something like Aragon's Strider outfit. So extremely sandworn, rustic, some sort of deer leather or suede on it too.

reference:
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f4/Turnaboutkotor31.jpg
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/05/Zaynewithouttext.jpg
    http://www.starwars-holonet.com/holonet/dictionnaire/photos/perso_qeldroma_ulic_1.jpg

2. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Hi! Sadly, I don't know who he is, but I know who might.

He's most likely a member of Alpha Base, the local Rebel Legion costuming group. Here is their site.

I would also PM DetShogan here on the boards. I believe he's a member as well and might be able to direct Anakin.

Good luck! :D

JF

3. celebnaur

celebnaur Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2008
    Thanks! ^_^ big help.

4. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I think I know who that is. I've emailed him to send him here.

5. Anakin_DarkLord

Anakin_DarkLord Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2007
    That would be me. PM sent with number.

6. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    yup, that be him postin above me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.