main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Help us, AGR... You're our only hope! Help bring Kermit home!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon Tim, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Hey, everyone! Here's a little trivial matter that I could use your help with:

Many of you know Kevin from the Memphis FanForce- Our puppet-master in residence. Well, he's taking part in a contest on the Master Replicas forum, and needs your votes to bring Kermit the Frog home to live with him.

There's a poll going on over at the Master Replica boards for the best pics from Kermit's visit to the host cities, and someone is either cheating or just getting anyone and everyone to register to vote. Not that I'm biased or anything, but Kevin's pics (thanks to his Muppeteering and the help of our own Lin Workman and Antone and Janet Wade) blow everyone else's out of the water. Anyhow, he could really use your votes on the MR board. You can vote by going here. (Ypu'll need to register to vote.) Voting ends on February 1st. I'd love to see us cream the heck out of Cleveland's crappy pics. (Take a look at them. You'll see why I say that. Kermit looks scared... or constipated. Maybe both.)

And you can see his pics here. It won't take long to see why he deserves to win, especially when you see the other cities' submissions.

So, if you can help, I'd appreciate it, and I know Kev[/i] sure would.

Looking forward to this spring! It's been too long!

Tim

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    No problem Tim. Signed up and voted as soon as I got home. I agree with alot of people over there the one of Kermit and Jim is outstanding. You can almost see the lump in Kermits throat.

Tell Kevin I want a copy signed by him when he wins this thing. HAHAHA

3. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Voted earlier when I saw it on you guys board...

But, I'll stick a hot poker under everybody else and try and get them to vote too...

He deserves it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.