main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"help us Raleigh-Wan Kenobi, you are our only hope..."

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by CMR, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Greetings.

My name is Joseph hamilton from Fayetteville, NC. Some of you may remember me from when we set up the fayetteville chapter of Fan Force (the 82nd Imperial Guard)...

well, we died. A horrible death, and we need your help.

Any help you could give us in reorganizing would be invaluable to us.

Please contact me anytime: hamiltonjoseph@hotmail.com

AIM: MezanRedin

2. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    We met someone from Fayetteville at the last IQM and he was really interested in helping to get your group back together. Chris (Psycho_Jedi) has all of that information so maybe he can post it for you.

3. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    We'd be honored to help. There are several things one can do to get you going. 1. Go to Hobbit Hobby near the base and set up a recurring monthly meeting there for either TCG nite or RPG nite, post flyers for patrons and have the owner hand them out with their purchases. 2. Go to Kaybee Stores - I think there is the major outlet outlets. 3. Get flyers out at used book stores and coffee shops near the colleges and recommend an RPG nite or Star Wars Galaxies group online nite. 4. Offer assistance to Walmart toy dept. asking if its ok to promote Star Wars toys during Halloween. 5. get with the 501st and find if there are any Stormtroopers out there in Fayetteville by going to 501carolina.com :)

I'll be happy to help physically in anyway you deem best for your area.

4. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    That Hobbit Hobby place down there is awesome!! Great meeting place and the people there are super friendly.

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I just want to take a moment to thank all of you in Raleigh for offering to help the Fayetteville folks get back on their feet. I have been in contact with CMR, but there is only so much I can do online. Having a helpful FF chapter nearby with members willing to help out is invaluable.

Plus, y'all probably all get tired of my online advice anyway. :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.