main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT HELP WANTED: Club Jocasta

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by cubman987 , Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Hello all - when I originally took over running the PT Book Club I had a partner in crime to help keep things moving - that user sadly stopped posting some time ago and I've been trying to run the ship myself. Now that I'm a mod, I definitely think I'd like some help with book club so I'm accepting applications to help out with Club Jocasta. If interested - please send me a PM basically telling me why you would be the best choice - include information about any book clubs you've participated in, your history with Star Wars books, and books in general. Also feel free to include any ideas you may have for improving the book club experience for everyone who participates.

Whoever is chosen will be given a title and will work with me to keep the book club going/active. I'll be taking applications for the next week or so, depending on how many "applications" I get. Please feel free to post any questions here or in a PM.

Thanks - cubman987

BadCane likes this.
  2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'll be closing this thread later today and making my decision this afternoon - if anyone else wants to be considered shoot me a PM ASAP. Even if you don't have time to send a full response I'll hold off on my decision if I hear from anyone else who is interested.

BadCane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.