Lit Help Wanted: TFN Main is Looking for Book Reviewers

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LAJ_FETT, Aug 13, 2013.

1. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    As the title says - fans are needed for book reviews, both fiction and non-fiction. If you are interested, check out the details here.
  2. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    I nominate Coop, Hav, and Instantdeath, and maybe that @Rogue1-and-a-half guy if he ever gets off his butt harping on Rogue Planet and continues his ultimate review thread. And maybe Lugija fellow for TCW stuff and CeiranHarmony for any sourcebooks. I swear that guy gets all the sourcebooks a month before everyone else does.
  3. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    R1.5 needs to resume his X-Files thread before he can even think about returning to that EU thread [face_waiting]
    Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  4. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    I would review books, but I am so far behind and not exactly pleased with the current direction of things that its may be a bad idea.
  5. DigitalMessiah Chosen One

star 5
    I suppose I'm in the same boat, though giving bad reviews to books that deserve them is cathartic. If Episode VII results in a reboot of some fashion, it would largely alleviate the direction of the EU, though it could remain a problem if Del Rey sought to fill the void between VI and VII with one or more nine book series.
  6. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    I am literate, and have some time. Also, when it says TF.N reviews non-fiction material, is it save to assume this non-fiction Star Wars material?
  7. instantdeath Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, this guy's got a leg-up on me.
  8. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    Fixed that for you.
  9. instantdeath Force Ghost

star 5
    Fact: all of my posts are translated by highly trained helper monkeys.

For my posts, they're considered overqualified.
    Last edited by instantdeath, Aug 14, 2013
    Lazy Storm Trooper and Ulicus like this.
  10. Lazy Storm Trooper Force Ghost

star 4
    I sent you guys two emails. Please disregard the first due to my phone being dumb and sending the email before I was done.
    StarWarsZombie likes this.