main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HELP WANTED - with fan film

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by jeffgoble, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffgoble

jeffgoble Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2003
    I'm in the process of making a fan film. Let me rephrase that. Ahem. I'm in the process of making a SERIOUS fan film. I'm currently interning as an audio engineer in Chicago and am attempting to gather a few enthusiasts to help create a masterpiece. I have a couple friends who are animators, myself included, and some people who can edit video(again, myself included). I have a couple people lined up to act and help build props. I will need a few more actors(male and female-one female should look around 13 yrs old but not actually be that young). I will need someone who can help make the costumes. I would like someone with a martial arts background who can help me choreograph the fight scenes. If possible, I would like some of the crew to help with expenses. If you're completely poor then don't worry about it. If not, for the good of the universe, I surely hope you could spare a few dimes. Most, if not all, of the shooting will take place somewhere between Chicago and Davenport, IA and within radius. If you would like to help, please email me at jeffgoble@yahoo.com and I will email you the script. It's not complete but it's pretty dang close. May the Force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.